Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez Gives The Latest on Adonis Stevenson Situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    for the record i'd easily school you in debate, but you are a wast of time..

i'll just stop here..u're a fan of a man and a hater of a man..i'm a fan of boxng and doing it the right way...and reporting on it truthfully

lineal> the rest

take that to your grave
    Typical loser response to points you can not debate. Walk on kid we both know you are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Was it gonna get any easier considering that move made them seperate network fighters? Not a chance so therefore yes. Stevenson was avoiding that fight as he has avoided any real challenge by over pricing himself and notoriously being difficult to negotiate with.
      It was a sh.itty offer what was the man supposed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        Hahaha I know that's right!! For some reason the title leads you to believe that there's more information in the article than it actually had LOL Why don't Alvarez stop taking step aside money?? They must be paying him pretty good money if he keeps taking it!!
        he's offerd 125k for adonis..and as the mando that's legit

he got 500k for bute

i believe that he thinks 125k isnt enough for a puncher/boxer like adonis...

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          How can you say it was the easiest to make when HBO and Stevenson couldn’t make a deal. And this was before Stevenson brought in Haymon. Stevenson didn’t count on the whole GBP Schaefer fiasco screwing him out of the Hopkins fight.
          and just like that we have somebody that knows their boxing and should keep slapping these chumps around that tell lies on these threads...BIG UPS TO YOU!

IF YOU EVER WANNA TALK ABOUT BOXING ON YOUTUBE HMU!!

Comment

Typical loser response to points you can not debate. Walk on kid we both know you are a joke.
            PAN AFRICANIST IS KILLING YOU...I DONT HAVE TO..

AND FROM WAT I READ HIS POINTS ARE 100% CORRECT

your points are just your anger and no context...therefore you anger is misplaced and not needed

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
              for the record i'd easily school you in debate, but you are a wast of time..

i'll just stop here..u're a fan of a man and a hater of a man..i'm a fan of boxng and doing it the right way...and reporting on it truthfully

lineal> the rest

take that to your grave
              Whatever stick up for your boy fighting Tomato CAN and Taxi Drivers. Your the only ASS CLOWN Iv'e seen cool with this SHT! FANS need to make sht KNOWN we want REAL fights not some god damn sht FIGHTS YOU LOVE soo much...

Comment

Was it gonna get any easier considering that move made them seperate network fighters? Not a chance so therefore yes. Stevenson was avoiding that fight as he has avoided any real challenge by over pricing himself and notoriously being difficult to negotiate with.
                he has no history of telling any fighter to take less that 40%

except his mandos

and even when pascal was mando adonis told him he couldnt have 50-50...BUT was not going to make pascal take 25%

when kov was his mando adonis put down a 50-50 purse bid

with hopkins adonis refused to take 25% and he had 3 belts to hopkins 2...that is not fair here?

Comment

Jokes like JOKE fights! What did you expect??? I'm a Canelo fan and was about to walk if he didn't fight GGG. This @SSWIPE don't give a SHT about what CAN Stevenson kicks around. He's still gonna SUK HIS BBC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Whatever stick up for your boy fighting Tomato CAN and Taxi Drivers. Your the only ASS CLOWN Iv'e seen cool with this SHT! FANS need to make sht KNOWN we want REAL fights not some god damn sht FIGHTS YOU LOVE soo much...
                    i love kov vs adonis just as much as you do, but i realize that kov had the shot and he blew off 2 purse bids..

theres nothing more to it than that...if u dont like who the lineal champ is..go change it...maybe beterbiev will quit trying to leave teh guy who promotes him and adonis and set his sites on adonis?? we'll see where it goes from there

Comment

Seriously, not big on calling people names, but Stevenson- who is talented, got a great arsenal, seems to be an ageless wonder, is decent defensively and has that killer left and the killer instinct to use it- has fought an incredible list of have not's in this division. He is the whole reason I have given up on lineal champs as a legit thing. If you beat the man, then fight B level fighters for 4 years, are you still the man?

Kovalev, who I have lost tons of respect for as a person, will fight anyone and is already talking unifications with Bivol and Beterbiev. He fought the top names available when he was champ, so I feel history has shown which of those two deserve respect at least as a fighter.

Now, Eleider Alvarez or Badou Jack would be fine fights for Stevenson. Legit opponents and I would watch either or both. However, there needs to be some other challenges for Stevenson the Showtime/HBO roadblock be screwed. And no way the Lineal Champ should be taking 11 months off between fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X