No announcement yet.

Rapper Lil Peep dies aged 21 of suspected overdose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    that's exactly how i envision you, kinda surprised that you don't like your own kind

i wear a suit almost every weekday, you f#cking clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Pot meet kettle

how on earth you can read my posts and think i look like a 21 year old white rapper is beyond me. probably doesn't read my posts because they make him feel inadequate.

keep in mind that that poster is the alt of a guy who calls boss lady "erin" and bought clothes for her kids.

Comment

My definition of trailer trash would be a pic of that clown

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          how on earth you can read my posts and think i look like a 21 year old white rapper is beyond me. probably doesn't read my posts because they make him feel inadequate.

keep in mind that that poster is the alt of a guy who calls boss lady "erin" and bought clothes for her kids.

I'm saying he's the pot calling the kettle black. What he said to you really applies to him. He has issues with his identity

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

you get really passionate about black power stuff even though you're white and always go on about this "boss lady" online dating saga, i just envisioned you having jewel encrusted teeth and calling people "cuz"

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I'm saying he's the pot calling the kettle black. What he said to you really applies to him. He has issues with his identity

yeah, soetimes i just lash out at bsceners out of habbit. muh b.

he has issues with a lot more than his identity. it stems from that tiny little tallywacker he hangs, and extents into literally every area of his life.

Comment

The wrap game takes another one way too soon. RIP in peace.

Comment

Working...
                X