Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-16-2017, 03:52 PM #161
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2361 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 618,255,306,398,670,651,392.00
Total Points: 618,255,306,399,671,910,400.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

There is an avalanche of sexual harassment stories spilling out on both sides of the political isle, and in all aspects of entertainment.

Very likely that this Roy guy was a major creep in his younger days. Probably calmed down after having a wife, kids, and grand kids. However, this is the sort of stuff that not only destroys a political career but your life as well.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 04:07 PM #162
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 9627 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 147,742,663,526,795,264.00
Total Points: 147,742,677,727,075,040.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
There is an avalanche of sexual harassment stories spilling out on both sides of the political isle, and in all aspects of entertainment.

Very likely that this Roy guy was a major creep in his younger days. Probably calmed down after having a wife, kids, and grand kids. However, this is the sort of stuff that not only destroys a political career but your life as well.
this is the sort of stuff that not only destroys a political career but your life as well.

LOL, yeah Jim being a pedophile that preys on teenage girls is usually a negative when running for public office.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 05:57 PM #163
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2361 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 618,255,306,398,670,651,392.00
Total Points: 618,255,306,399,671,910,400.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
this is the sort of stuff that not only destroys a political career but your life as well.

LOL, yeah Jim being a pedophile that preys on teenage girls is usually a negative when running for public office.
How the hell did that dig some sh*t like that up on him anyways. Im thinking it was the Republicans too, because its not like a Democrat has a chance in hell of winning Alabama anyways.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:06 PM #164
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 138,258,446,226,348,496.00
Total Points: 138,258,647,227,390,528.00
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

When is the election?
flipbjefrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 09:57 AM #165
Swag Concierge

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
How the hell did that dig some sh*t like that up on him anyways. Im thinking it was the Republicans too, because its not like a Democrat has a chance in hell of winning Alabama anyways.
LOL. Seriously, my guess is one of the girls he assaulted, molested or stalked was politically connected. Her family probably just waited it out because its clear this dude wields tremendous power in Alabama. If you read the Washington Post story, this was well known, kind of like Wienstein and his antics.

I saw the Democrat was ahead by 12 points last I checked. Don't know whether to laugh or cry that dude only has a 12 point lead against a sexual predator/pedophile. I mean if that doesn't make people rethink voting for you, nothing will.
Old 11-17-2017, 02:14 PM #166
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1214 Post(s)
Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,722,512,806,943,752,192.00
Total Points: 109,722,512,806,943,801,344.00
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas!  :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. . . - El Malo. A worthy opponent - 1bad65 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
LOL. Seriously, my guess is one of the girls he assaulted, molested or stalked was politically connected. Her family probably just waited it out because its clear this dude wields tremendous power in Alabama. If you read the Washington Post story, this was well known, kind of like Wienstein and his antics.

I saw the Democrat was ahead by 12 points last I checked. Don't know whether to laugh or cry that dude only has a 12 point lead against a sexual predator/pedophile. I mean if that doesn't make people rethink voting for you, nothing will.
Well, if the Democrat is up 12 points in Alabama, that's kind of a landslide.

I have thought it a little weird we haven't heard of anything at all about or from the opponent.

I guess that in Alabama, the way to win an election as a democrat is to hide behind the bushes, while your opponent shoots himself in the head.
Virgil Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:28 PM #167
Swag Concierge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil Caine View Post
Well, if the Democrat is up 12 points in Alabama, that's kind of a landslide.

I have thought it a little weird we haven't heard of anything at all about or from the opponent.

I guess that in Alabama, the way to win an election as a democrat is to hide behind the bushes, while your opponent shoots himself in the head.
LOL but he should be up by more given the things that have been detailed. I mean even Hannity had to change course.

Yeah, the opponent should be hammering him but he seems reluctant because it would turn off voters. What a state-sexual predator/pedophile is ok, talking about the sexual predator/pedophile alienates the voters.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:44 AM #168
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9804 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,100,001,002,547,472.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 

His supporters are an angry bunch
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 11:17 AM #169
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7638 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 525,929,607,141,252,595,712.00
Total Points: 1,525,929,607,141,259,739,136.00
No Message - dj Pepe spurs!!! - $ j-210 $ Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m 
Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- 
Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame 
Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
His supporters are an angry bunch
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
It's funny watching this go down in America. American politics will be quite entertaining for the next 5-10 years.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 02:07 PM #170
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3374 Post(s)
AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,435,642.30
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps good poster - theBEASTwithin Racist poster - mrdogtown1975 one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Soon to be exiled. :) - Omowale Tribe for dropping constant truth bombs - Sup 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

“It was a known fact: Roy Moore liked young girls,” Faye Gary, a retired Gadsden police officer, told The New York Times.

Known fact, yet no one did anything. In southern conservative America, raping children is ok.
AddiX is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
motorcity cobra crime

User Tag List