Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: If Wilder is Realistic With His Demands - Fight Will Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
    Takam is a top ten opponent fam

When was Szpilka or Washington ever a top ten ranked heavyweight? Especially Washington

You're going to have to show me that one
    hes top 10 by default

Povetkin is not there
    Id take Jennings before Takam
    Dominic Breazeale

Takam has no business being Top 10 on any list.

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
      hes top 10 by default

Povetkin is not there
      Id take Jennings before Takam
      Dominic Breazeale

Takam has no business being Top 10 on any list.
      Neither does 90% of the guys who Wilder fought in his title defences .

Im also sure Takam gives Wilder his hardest fight and i base that on LOGIC . lol

Comment

60/40 is fair foe AJ and Wilder. 70/30 is a good deal for AJ Vs Parker. AJ is the face of heavyweight boxing. I can see Wilder beating him if they fight now. He should face Parker first and get more experience then fight Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Neither does 90% of the guys who Wilder fought in his title defences .

Im also sure Takam gives Wilder his hardest fight and i base that on LOGIC . lol
          Wilder Kos Takam inside 3 rounds.
          He is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
            AJ can make this fight happen if he tells his promoter he wants it point blank period. If AJ came out and said I want Wilder next let's make it happen it'll get done!! AJ is the star, the cash cow, the main event etc in the UK nobody is going to deny him from getting what he wants.
            If doing that meant taking around £10,000,000 out of your own pocket and giving the opposition fighter what is essentially a hand out would you do it?

As ****ty as it is boxing is about making money... and I don't think anyone would happily give away that kind of money. Joshua and Wilder/Parker are going to have to meet somewhere in the middle (which hopefully they do as I want to see both fights) so there's absolutely no way that Joshua should be caving to their ridiculous demands.

Comment

Originally posted by puroylan View Post
              60/40 is fair foe AJ and Wilder. 70/30 is a good deal for AJ Vs Parker. AJ is the face of heavyweight boxing. I can see Wilder beating him if they fight now. He should face Parker first and get more experience then fight Wilder.
              Wilder loses to Joshua now, later, or whenever. Beating Parker means little to nothing to emphasize how paltry Wilder's resume and development have been to this point.

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              He is a bum.
              Wilder took until Round 9 to KO Artur Szpilka, who also moved his head and body a lot.

Shoot, Wilder missed so badly at times that he slipped and fell.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                AJ can make this fight happen if he tells his promoter he wants it point blank period. If AJ came out and said I want Wilder next let's make it happen it'll get done!! AJ is the star, the cash cow, the main event etc in the UK nobody is going to deny him from getting what he wants.
                It takes two to tango. He can’t just snap his fingers and get the fight made. Wilder also need to move for that fight to be realistic. At the end of the day Joshua is not going to take a pay cut to fight Wilder, that’s the reality of things. If Joshua is getting paid £20m for someone like Takam then he wouldn’t go less than that to get Wilder who is more dangerous than Takam. No matter which way we see it Wilder would probably make 3/4 times more than he has ever made from this fight, the same cannot be said of Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  He is a bum.
                  I know everyone is now trying to disrespect anyone that Joshua has fought to make Wilder resume look better, but there is no way Takam gets taken out within 3 rounds by anybody. That guy is a tough African cookie. The guys that he has been in with have atest to that. Unless Wilder fought him at a week notice without much training or he was shot to pieces then no way would be stop him within 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    It takes two to tango. He can’t just snap his fingers and get the fight made. Wilder also need to move for that fight to be realistic. At the end of the day Joshua is not going to take a pay cut to fight Wilder, that’s the reality of things. If Joshua is getting paid £20m for someone like Takam then he wouldn’t go less than that to get Wilder who is more dangerous than Takam. No matter which way we see it Wilder would probably make 3/4 times more than he has ever made from this fight, the same cannot be said of Joshua.
                    Green K'd.... some are only concerned with Wilder getting a "fair" deal while ignoring what's fair for Joshua who is the main reason this is a huge money making fight.

This fight won't happen unless both parties are satisfied with the financials, the biggest obstacle to that is Wilder and his inflated sense of self worth.

Comment

AJ is the p*ssiest HW Champion of all time. Everything about this dude is soft

Comment

Working...
                      X