Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter on Danny Garcia: This Dude is Full of ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Danny Garcia is quickly creeping up my most hated fighters list. Has he mentioned Errol Spence in over a year?
    Has anybody at 147 mentioned Spence?

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      other than Canelo, there really isn't another fighter Danny's age or younger that has faced better opposition. He gets heat for the salka fight etc, but he's still been in the ring with some top fighters. Not sure Thurman muzzled them by winning a competitive decision. Not liked he whooped him or anything. They'll be back talking that **** soon enough.
      Yeah they will be back when his crack head dad needs more money for that rock. Bet it will be against another bum too

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
        Porter would maul danny shawn porter one of the best ww if not the best unlucky v brook an thurman hope he gets some more big fights soon hes game as a badger
        porters own style is his worst enemy. hes just like paul williams, smothering most of his own shots by being overly aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          No I agree with you, Porter-Garcia made a lot of sense. Just, so did Spence-Porter... Porter wants another shot at Thurman, Spence wants his first shot at Thurman...
          Yeah but Spence said that Pietersen was the only guy willing to step up. In that same time frame Porter said "I don't see myself retiring without fighting Spence", which basically means he doesn't want none of that work until it's time to cash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            porters own style is his worst enemy. hes just like paul williams, smothering most of his own shots by being overly aggressive.
            Who is Garcia? Isn't his pop a puto?
            Didn't he accidently KO khan?
            I'm old, please remind me who he thinks he is?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Who is Garcia? Isn't his pop a puto?
              Didn't he accidently KO khan?
              I'm old, please remind me who he thinks he is?
              thats the one. ko'd khan with a shot to the neck bone.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                He was the clear underdog against both.
                Again by who's estimation? Its as trivial as the p4p list, all these underdog and odds are pure barbershop speculation that people want to treat as if it were the bible and widespread as the holy gospel general consensus among fans. Guess what though, I made $500 on that Garcia vs Khan fight. Why? Because anyone who actually pays attention knows that Amir was trying to make a statement against a guy already known for his power. Simply because half the time fans don't bother looking at the tools of an opponent suddenly "he's a no hoper" because they dont' bother comparing his flaws and goods versus those of an opponent. Anyone who put money on Amir in the lead up to that fight did not do their homework.

Comment

How can shawn talk crap when he's ducking Spence?

Comment

Working...
                  X