Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everyone *****ing at lonzos numbers but look at his plus minus against POrtland....if you actually watch the game, the guy is just letting the game flow....i'd rather he play like that than make momentum killing bone head plays.....that game was literally decided by an impossible Lillard shot, and the TO that gave away the lead was Kuzma's fault(I liked that he went back and got a crazy tough basket right after)...Lakers rolling along nicely IMO....defense is already looking better.
    Last edited by -Hyperion-; 11-03-2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      everyone *****ing at lonzos numbers but look at his plus minus against POrtland....if you actually watch the game, the guy is just letting the game flow....i'd rather he play like that than make momentum killing bone head plays.....that game was literally decided by an impossible Lillard shot, and the TO that gave away the lead was Kuzma's fault(I liked that he went back and got a crazy tough basket right after)...Lakers rolling along nicely IMO....defense is already looking better.
      Eric Pincus

EricPincus

Only blown out of one game, a top 10 defense. We'll see if they can sustain that but a strong start to the year
      18m

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Eric Pincus

EricPincus

Only blown out of one game, a top 10 defense. We'll see if they can sustain that but a strong start to the year
        18m
        Sucks about Jr though.

I think he's out 8 weeks

Comment

• Kuzma ROTY

Comment

• Lakers baby, Kuzma still looking like the truth out there.

Comment

• These young does almost gave away that 22 point lead... Lakers now .500 and after a pretty tough schedule too.

Comment

• Kuzma ROY

Ball ok

I think ball will be an adequate sidekick for kuzma

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  These young does almost gave away that 22 point lead... Lakers now .500 and after a pretty tough schedule too.
                  Yes. Lakers have had 3 back to backs already and played some really good teams.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Kuzma ROY

Ball ok

Ball needs to shoot about 1500 times a day until he gets his shot right.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Yes. Lakers have had 3 back to backs already and played some really good teams.

Ball needs to shoot about 1500 times a day until he gets his shot right.
                    His shot of all ****ed up

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Kuzma ROY

Ball ok

all these young does are jelous of Kuz.....hope it deosn't become a problem...only Ball passes to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X