No announcement yet.

Joshua-Wilder is the biggest fight that can be made in boxing right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua-Wilder is the biggest fight that can be made in boxing right now

This is THE FIGHT to be made at the moment. There is no bigger fight between 2 current fighters that can be made.

A big fight that should be in the UK.

Comment

No it isn't. NSB doesn't speak for the boxing World. Wilder isn't a draw, it'll be a 1 man show in the UK. Difference is Wilder will expect more than guys like Parker, which would mean Joshua taking less. Expecting a fighter to make less just to please them is ******ed.

Comment

Have to get the coke boys and the teenage girls on board before it becomes a true blockbuster

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
          A big fight that should be in the UK.
          i dont give a damn where its held, thats the promoters jobs to negotiate that
          Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          No it isn't. NSB doesn't speak for the boxing World. Wilder isn't a draw, it'll be a 1 man show in the UK. Difference is Wilder will expect more than guys like Parker, which would mean Joshua taking less. Expecting a fighter to make less just to please them is ******ed.
          Name a bigger fight to be made in boxing between 2 current top fighters

Comment

It could/should be even bigger though.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
              A big fight that should NOT be in the UK.
              I totally agree with you. The fight should be in the US where it's NOT going to get stopped on some home cookin.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Have to get the coke boys and the teenage girls on board before it becomes a true blockbuster
                I am more then sure there are alot of cokehead celebrities who want to see this

Comment

Can't wait to see it , that's going to be an Epic Event. I hope it happens in 2018.

Comment

Working...
                  X