Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sake of Boxing, Erislandy Lara Should Never Be Allowed on Television Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had no business headlining over interesting fights like Lubin-Charlo and Trout-Hurd.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      You'll watch him against a name opponent, and you'll be excited about finally seeing him against a live body again.
      I honestly wouldn't, have learn't that mistake from his past match ups like Canelo. Guy is just horrible to watch.

Btw i'm a fan of Guillermo Rigondeaux, i could watch him box any time but Lara...NO WAY!

Give me Hurd vs Charlo rather then Lara vs either guy.

Comment

He said he wanted to fight Charlo after, but the truth is that nobody who wants to be a exciting fighter who the fans want to see should watch that bum, he is just garbage. worst fighter out there right now!

Comment

Lara’s one of my fav fighters he isn’t the most exciting but I can appreciate what he does styles make fights and I think him m Hurd would be a lot better

Comment

I keep saying that if he moves up to mw and ever fights another boring mf in Willie Monroe, I'd rather spend a night in jail than sit through that bs

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
              Lara’s one of my fav fighters he isn’t the most exciting but I can appreciate what he does styles make fights and I think him m Hurd would be a lot better
              He would probably stop Hurd. Hurd would barely land anything and eat a lot of leather.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                You'll watch him against a name opponent, and you'll be excited about finally seeing him against a live body again.
                Saw him against Ca$hnelo...am okay not seeing that again

Comment

It's a shame I watched boxing all day yesterday starting with the under card of the groves cox fight and NOT ONCE did I hear a boo until lara fought. There were less fans for his main event then there were st the planet fitness gym this morning. I am a HUGE fan of Lara and technical boxing in general, but that was shameful. He gave away the Canelo fight and he hasn't learned. Still that amuture style

Comment

Blame Gausha, Lara threw way more punches than him

Comment

Also Lara-Gausha was better than Briedis-Perez

Comment

Working...
                      X