Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Feels Haye Earned Respect: Most Would Have Bailed Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Feels Haye Earned Respect: Most Would Have Bailed Out

IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua sat ringside at the O2 Arena in London and fully admits that he gained a lot of respect for former two division beltholder David Haye, who suffered his third career defeat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really, really stupid from his trainer. Towel should've been thrown immediately. It'll take him weeks to even walk normally again.

Comment

Haye knew if he went out like that he couldn't show his face in England again. Have to say he definitely earned my respect last night

Comment

Good show by both fighters.. They actually lived up to the billing.

Comment

Time for joshua to earn some respect instead of fighting d grade fighters. We'll soon know if he can live up to the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Time for joshua to earn some respect instead of fighting d grade fighters. We'll soon know if he can live up to the hype.
            ^^^^ this right here.

Comment

So he earned respect in a embarrassing fight that he was criticized for making in the first place....layoff the drugs Juice. I think Clown for Clown this year goes to David Haye.

-PBP- I think we need another thread going for 2017 brah.

Comment

Haye was down to the fullest last night. Respect

Comment

David Haye more revenge!

http://

via GIPHY

Comment

Hate nearly made it to decision loss.
                    Hate shouldn't have chased belles around ring. He should have let belles come to him to counterounch

Comment

Working...
                    X