Collapse
No announcement yet.

(POLL) Canelo vs Trout. Who Won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7-5 Canelo, I didn't even give Canelo 10-8 for the 7th, I got no problem with a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      already is a poll..

It seems people are about 50/50 on this one.

Edit: This poll does have Canelo crushing though. Maybe people have cooled off and rewatched the fight since yesterday?
      Some people needed multiple views to realize what real fans new Trout was missing and Canelo won this fight.

Comment

I watched the HBO coverage earlier and I just can't understand why so many people were saying it was so close, let alone had Trout winning.

The commentary didn't quite seem so biased towards Canelo as made out. In-fact Paulie Malignaggi was constantly overplaying what Trout was doing.

Canelo fairly clearly won by around 3 rounds give or take one, and even the fighter himself admits it.

Folk calling into question decisions on forums is a bit wack sometimes.

A draw would have been controversial given Trout agreed he was losing, let alone giving him what 7-8 rounds and thus the decision.
        Last edited by Kris Silver; 04-21-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

also had canelo winning by 1 point due to knockdown...

Comment

Odd how the first poll was 50/50 and this one is 75-25

Comment

It was close. Not as exciting as I thought it would be, except when Trout went down. Canelo is not a good finisher, he should have jumped on him more, because Trout was hurt. I didn't score it, but I think it should have at least been a draw. I don't want to see a rematch though.

Comment

I had it has a clear Canelo win.

The KD was just the icing on the cake.

Comment

I had a draw..

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    It was close. Not as exciting as I thought it would be, except when Trout went down. Canelo is not a good finisher, he should have jumped on him more, because Trout was hurt. I didn't score it, but I think it should have at least been a draw. I don't want to see a rematch though.

It all depends on what happens in the Mayweather Guerrero fight(as to a rematch between Alvarez and Trout),but tbh..I think he(Trout)deserves a rematch..But it will depend on if Mayweather will fight Alvarez,and if Angulo can beat Lara..

Comment

i can't believe 20 people thought trout won lol

were you watching with your eyes closed?

Comment

Working...
                      X