Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one is the real robbery..Pac vs JMM 1,2,3 or Pac vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ oh how you wish it was floyd who ko'd pacquiao. To bad your idol don't have the balls to step up like a man. Come back at me when floyd reappears from his cave.

Comment

Pac vs JMM 4 was the real robbery, the ref had a fast 10 count, he didn't even give Pac time to get up, he just waved the fight off, I'm sure Pac could of gotten up if given the appropriate 10 hour count LMAO..... And to make matters worse two of the judges already had Pac winning the 7th round....OH OH I just got a text BRB.......................Ok that was the clean up crew at MGM and they wanted to know how long should they let this guy stay sleep in the ring cuz they're trying to clean up......

Comment

Pacquiao vs Bradley and Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 are as bad as each other
        Their 3rd fight was not close and the only people who think it was were obviously looking to give Pacquiao rds

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
          Just because Marquez made a t-shirt printed with words saying he won the 3 fights and cried hard to everybody automatically made him won the 3 fights but was robbed. Pac didn't cry to everybody when one of the judge screwed his score and admitted the scoring error he made in favor of Marquez. The second fight was clearly for Pacquiao and the 3rd can go either way but was far from a robbery in reality as Marquez and Pac haters tried to paint.

Pac vs Bradley was the real definition of ROBBERY and Pac didn't shred a single tear about it let alone cried to everybody.
          How did Manny's FINISHED BUSINESS shirts work out for him after number IV

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            In all honesty even though I scored every fight for Marquez over PAC, you can easily make an argument for Manny in the first two, and the third fight was probably a bit closer than the Bradley fight was. I thought the Bradley fight was a complete embarrassment to the sport. It wasn't the least bit close.
            A honest opinion. If we look at these idiots saying Pac vs JMM 1,2,3 were robberies are mostly floydiots Floyd butt lickers. The same groupies believed Bradley won against Pacquiao.

Comment

For me, Pacquiao v Marquez III & Pacquiao v Bradley were the real robberies.

However, objectively it could be argued Pacquiao v Marquez III was a close fight and not a robbery (Pac did land more punches apparently).

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                A honest opinion. If we look at these idiots saying Pac vs JMM 1,2,3 were robberies are mostly floydiots Floyd butt lickers. The same groupies believed Bradley won against Pacquiao.
                Im no floyd fan root against him everytime he fights

Marquez beat pac in the first 3 fights and the third was a robbery but pacfans will try to lay claim that pac deserved those wins even though the majority of the media and most professional boxers had Marquez winning those fights

pacfans will use the argument that the only opnion that matters are the judges iin regards to the first 3 Marquez fights but dont forget to use that logic when talkin about the bradley fight

Another counter argument pacfans would use to defend there hero in the first two fights against Marquez was when anyone pointed out to them that Marquez should have one on points they would post pics of him getting dropped "4 knockdowns does not equal a win"

now they are the ones saying pac was winning the 4th fight on points lol the only difference is that pac got ktfo

reference my sig if there is any confusion

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  The 3rd fight was a clear Marquez win in my eyes as was Pacquaio's 'win over Bradley though I think Bradley was more competitive than people like to give him credit for.
                  This ^^^^^^^^

Comment

None of the above were robberies imo...

Comment

Pacman Marquez 3 was the worst. Bradley Pacman imo was payback for that robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X