Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(SERIOUS) To any fellow Black posters have you ever thought about visting Africa??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did it wen to Gambia and senegal best time of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Jesus, according to this article 1000 children get raped A DAY in South Africa. That's some inhumane shit right there. Pure savagery, not only is the rape horrible but they get infected with HIV and other STDS. .

If you do go, stay safe bro

http://rense.com/general56/RAPES.HTM
      thanks for the article bro,ive learnt a lot from that,ill have to careful if i ever end up out there,don't know why my people are such savages,why cant they be normal? or is that normal for them?
      they all might be like that,maybe it happened to them when they were young and now they are doing it to other kids?

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        Im asking because Id love to just a spend summer there learning the history, tasting the food, going to museums, going on Safari tours, helping out with aid etc.

Its always something I wanted to do.
        I'm from Nigeria which is my favourite place on earth.

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        If you do go, Namibia is probably the safest country to visit in southern Africa.

Modern South Africa (the country) is riddled with crime.
        Definitely not true, Botswana is by far and away the safest country in Southern Africa and I have been to both.

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        Uganda i think but im not sure,rape is also very high in south Africa and many other African countries,sad but true.
        Our people are animals bro,what can we do,maybe stay away for now
        Have you ever even been? So you know for a fact that near 1 billion people are animals, STFU about African people.

Comment

i would love to go back to Africa and visit my people and learn all about them,some of my family come from Congo but i get scared about the stories i hear.
          Fellow tribesman eating people,human sacrifices,voodoo magic,rituals and that's just the start.
          hopefully one day ill be brave enough to go home and experience some of the good stuff.
          anybody else heard similar stories from their family members and friends?do share
          didnt know you were black.

Comment

That's interesting, I forget which African country is notorious for rape... not too long ago I was reading an article where they were saying that guys with AIDS would rape babies to try and cleanse themselves.. and in some countries 80% of women have been raped. While I'm not a baby or a women I still wouldnt feel safe

Maybe one day when War,crime ,rape and AIDS aren't as rampant. Id love to visit and learn about their culture.. Africa is one of the most beautiful continents in the world and deserves to be admired and enjoyed without fear
            Could be the democratic republic of congo i've seen it described as the rape capital of the world and the worst place on earth to be a woman.

Research shows 12% of the country's women have been raped at least once.

1,152 women are raped every day – a rate equal to 48 per hour.

About 22% had also been forced by their partners to have sex or perform sexual acts against their will.

http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/m...d&type=article

They are horrific statistics.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
              Thank you for posting that info Maniac, I'm learning a lot about the subject.
              thanks for the article bro,ive learnt a lot from that,ill have to careful if i ever end up out there,don't know why my people are such savages,why cant they be normal? or is that normal for them?
              they all might be like that,maybe it happened to them when they were young and now they are doing it to other kids?
              thanks bro's I aim to help

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
              Have you ever even been? So you know for a fact that near 1 billion people are animals, STFU about African people.
              He said he was from Africa.... he can say whatever he wants about his own people.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                Could be the democratic republic of congo i've seen it described as the rape capital of the world and the worst place on earth to be a woman.

Research shows 12% of the country's women have been raped at least once.

1,152 women are raped every day – a rate equal to 48 per hour.

About 22% had also been forced by their partners to have sex or perform sexual acts against their will.

http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/m...d&type=article

They are horrific statistics.
                wow, it looks like it's going on all over Africa...the really sad thing is that Rape is so rampant while they have some of the highest HIV/AIDS statistics in the world. It's sad that this doesn't get as much coverage anymore.

Comment

thanks bro's I aim to help

He said he was from Africa.... he can say whatever he wants about his own people.
                  No it doesn't, it really doesn't at all. So him being African, while he hasn't been there and has only heard stories from other people from one particular country in the entire continent, means he can say what he wants about his own people? LOL.

Comment

Good posts Maniac, learning a lot here.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                      No it doesn't, it really doesn't at all. So him being African, while he hasn't been there and has only heard stories from other people from one particular country in the entire continent, means he can say what he wants about his own people? LOL.
                      it's his people. I believe he's entitled to express his own opinions and views with out getting harassed and attacked. He's a wise guy. I agree with alot of his views

Comment

Working...
                      X