Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben Stein Says Black People Have “Deep Attachment” To Underdog Mentality And Playing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Ben Stein Says Black People Have “Deep Attachment” To Underdog Mentality And Playing

Video link below.

You might know Ben Stein as “the Clear Eyes guy”. You might know Ben Stein as the man calling for “Bueller” in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

https://youtu.be/ltO1hDGlw0g

What are your thoughts ?

The Democratic Party has been getting its ass kicked so bad lately.

Nice race baiting thread though.

Comment

i'd say [certain] white people have a deep attachment to the money they make oppressing black people and the idea of racial superiority they have used to excuse it.

before the cover up lies were basically all centered around white supremacy. now it is more about sweeping it under the rug and say things like "black people have an underdog mentality" if and when we see through the smoke screen and recognize the west for what it truly is.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        i'd say [certain] white people have a deep attachment to the money they make oppressing black people and the idea of racial superiority they have used to excuse it.

before the cover up lies were basically all centered around white supremacy. now it is more about sweeping it under the rug and say things like "black people have an underdog mentality" if and when we see through the smoke screen and recognize the west for what it truly is.
        On code. Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
          On code. Beautiful
          Its actually racist nonsense, but oh well.

Comment

Facts

"Still, until this day!!!"
            Heavyweight Champ D. Wilder

Comment

I wouldn't say blacks have any more tendency to play the victim. If anything, they've shown their propensity to fight back and not take any shyt. It's white liberals who want them to believe they are victims and that the white liberals are their saviors and advocates. I see more white people playing the victim role and suffering from "woe is me" drama than any other group. Men today have been emasculated and castrated, it starts early in childhood. Weak parents and agenda-driven education systems, media, and activism all play a role in how whites identify more and more as victims, always looking for something to be offended by, even if it has nothing to do with them.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                Video link below.

You might know Ben Stein as “the Clear Eyes guy”. You might know Ben Stein as the man calling for “Bueller” in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

What are your thoughts ?

Well he said, "For a long time black people were the underdogs and they were victimized, so it's understandable why they feel that way."

It didn't seem that he was trying to attack black people other than to express his hate for Louis Farrakhan.

I happen to like Farrakhan, and I like what I know of Corey Booker. Apparently this is about Booker agreeing to meet with Farrakhan? Good for him

Comment

Isn't Stein a Jew name? I find it ironic that a Jew would say blacks are the backbone of the Dem party. Oh well I guess if blacks are the backbone, Jews are the wallet of the party.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    Video link below.

What are your thoughts ?
                    He is right. A lot needs to change with black mentality.

Comment

Working...
                    X