Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like everything they showed in that trailer, I've already seen it all before.

Seems like they're completely out of ideas and this franchise has been milked for all it's worth.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
        Seems like Arnie isn’t the main character?

Comment

Such a joke.

Comment

You all know that james cameron who did the first two wrote and is producing this one. Cameron also told fans forget about all the other reboots, that this is really terminator 3.

Comment

The first terminator was cool because arnie was terrifying as an unstoppable robot of destruction.

The second terminator was cool because arnie was a badass robot of destruction.

In this one we have a lesbian terminator and a metrosexual terminator... lol.

Comment

Is this Katy Perry's first acting role?

Comment

Comment

The terminators are not intimidating. 'Still the original terminators, the actual design and close resemblance to humans was the perfect balance'.

But yes I know, in Terminator 2 the liquid guy came into play.

I always remember the opening scene to Terminator 2 I think, awesome. Just the atmosphere and scenes, I did not like it at all as a kid.

I liked Linda Hamilton though as a kid, but yes very vivid scenes.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-25-2019, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I can dig it.

Terminator is the only series I think I watched all of them if the series went past 3, hell I dont even watch series 3 of most movies.

Comment

Working...
                      X