No announcement yet.

70% of Americans Now Agree With Trumps Immigration Reform

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    With a green card you could do that no problem. I'd want to go back and forth if I were you as well. I'd stay in Jamaica from December to February.

If Trump administration made it possible for you and other Jamaicans to come over and get a green card, would he have your support in 2020.
    I don't know, man. You know inequality is a big deal to me. Trump is increasing the inequality gap with that tax policy and if they attempt to cut social spending it will only get worse.

Comment

If Trump administration made it possible for you and other Jamaicans to come over and get a green card, would he have your support in 2020.
      Naw, he only supports Communists :hahahaha9:

Comment

With a green card you could do that no problem. I'd want to go back and forth if I were you as well. I'd stay in Jamaica from December to February.

Nah Jim. I loved when it was cold. When it was hot in Atlanta, I sweated a lot and got musty easily because you know I walked most of the times and took the bus and the train at other times.

Comment

I'm waiting for your response.

Comment

Make sense since the population of the U.S. is still 76% white.

we see yall trying to get proactive but nothing can stop the #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              I don't know, man. You know inequality is a big deal to me. Trump is increasing the inequality gap with that tax policy and if they attempt to cut social spending it will only get worse.
              How is it increasing it? Nobody has said anything of cutting social spending, not taking more immigrant to support will cut that spending down

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                How is it increasing it? Nobody has said anything of cutting social spending, not taking more immigrant to support will cut that spending down
                Paul Ryan has been talking about it.
                I agree that US immigration system needs to be overhaul. How have the immigrants been burdening social spending?

Comment

I agree that US immigration system needs to be overhaul. How have the immigrants been burdening social spending?
                  As soon as they land here they go right into social services. Every refugee we take go right on social services.

The american dream used to be come to America, work hard and succeed. Now is just stand on the border or make it here some how and go on their generous social service system.

Comment

I am middle class and got an $175 increase monthly

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      I am middle class and got an $175 increase monthly
                      Save those because it will be gone by 2023 I believe and then you maybe paying more than you did before those cuts.

Comment

Working...
                      X