Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes people think GGG will win trilogy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    WTF are YOU on?!?! Nelo out boxed him in the 1st fight then beat the "Mexican Style" out of him in the 2nd fight. The ONLY thing that is left is a K.O. from Nelo!
    If you think Canelo outboxed him in the first fight you need glasses. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I was rooting for Canelo, predicted he would win, and was embarrassed when I saw GG beat him in that fight. He was gifted a draw because the industry protects stars and Canelo is a pampered star. I don't know what possesses people to live in these fanboy fantasies where they can't admit any truths that might make their idol look bad.

He's not your sugar daddy, he's just a fking athlete. Let's be real.

And, BTW, I'm not going to spend all day arguing with you like you do with people because you have no life so have a cry, tell me you hate me, and be done with it.
      It aint about sugar daddy this or that, its about getting the shet RIGHT which YOU got wrong.

Like I told people, PROVE that Sissy-g beat Nelo in the 1st fight. Give me all the punches landed & the time clock of the each round. Don't shy away & do your homework cuz you seem to be following the pack..

Comment

It aint about sugar daddy this or that, its about getting the shet RIGHT which YOU got wrong.

Like I told people, PROVE that Sissy-g beat Nelo in the 1st fight. Give me all the punches landed & the time clock of the each round. Don't shy away & do your homework cuz you seem to be following the pack..
        First time I see Redd Foxx called out, interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          So you are going to use the punches thrown/landed as the fact the Canelo won the fight. Since you are so pigeon holed in that why you don't present them.

They was I saw it GGG eeked the win. I don't need the compustat to tell me who won.
          You don't win a fight with punches you don't land, period. I want you to show me what you got then I will counter mine with yours with the link of the punches landed of each round with the time on each round for each punch. Can you do that? Is it too much??

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            If you think Canelo outboxed him in the first fight you need glasses. LOL
            Lol....Yea right Tony, I know you trying to fool me.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              he took several hard counters and combinations that put lesser middleweights down. heck, he even put a 168 lber down in a round with some of his gas. canelo is a very good puncher and golovkin took combinations uptairs, got outjabbed, took body shots, lesser fighters do not go 12 rounds after canelo puts his hands on hiim like that1
              The Fielding fight was a joke and had no gauge on how strong or powerful Canelo is. Dude couldn't rehydrate properly and didn't know how to use his height at all. I've never seen so many predictions of a body shot KO as I saw with that fight because everyone knew. He's a great counter puncher and has great combinations with good pop but he's had plenty of guys go 12 and not get dropped. Just because Golovkin took some shots doesn't mean it'll be a blowout if a third fight happens. Canelo took some hard shots too that I think people are overlooking. I just think G has a good shot at a third fight, assuming it happens relatively soon. He needs to start out immediately and push Canelo hard because truthfully I don't see Canelo having the same tank again that he had in the rematch and moving up and down divisions will take its toll if it hasn't started already. His knees might be a problem from here on out and his roadwork and conditioning might take a hit. A 25% decrease in output from Canelo/G 2 to Jacobs is a significant drop. Let Banks and the nutritionist get Golovkin in shape before camp and finally have them work on stuff other than cutting weight and pointless mitt work and Golovkin will look better. And no, Canelo did not out jab him.
              Last edited by AKAcronym; 07-12-2019, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RENE BOX YOUNG View Post
                First time I see Redd Foxx called out, interesting.
                For reals? I got people like Robbie literally stalking me on here. Following me around.
                The thing about call-outs like Razors is that they are bluffs. He knows no one can devote hours of time breaking it down so the call-out is fake. His high-school level logic and sometimes they find other idiots who can't see through their bullshyt and they argue for hours.

Personally, I don't waste a lot of time on people who act delusional. I will debate reasonable arguments though.

Comment

For reals? I got people like Robbie literally stalking me on here. Following me around.
                  The thing about call-outs like Razors is that they are bluffs. He knows no one can devote hours of time breaking it down so the call-out is fake. His high-school level logic and sometimes they find other idiots who can't see through their bullshyt and they argue for hours.

Personally, I don't waste a lot of time on people who act delusional. I will debate reasonable arguments though.
                  Try me. We can go round by round.

Comment

Ok, ok I feel you champ. There are haters for everyone right? I got my fair share of em, all good. Shouts from the south champ.

Comment

Try me. We can go round by round.
                      No one takes you seriously and you only have yourself to blame for putting yourself in the same category as people like greedo, robbie, juggernaut, etc. When your mind is in fantasyland with a completely closed mind, no one work talking to is going to waste their time on you.

Originally posted by RENE BOX YOUNG View Post
                      Shouts from the south champ.
                      Respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X