Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's KO Of Breazeale Peaked At 990K Viewers For Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder's KO Of Breazeale Peaked At 990K Viewers For Showtime

Deontay Wilder didn't leave much time to build an audience Saturday night, but his spectacular, one-punch, first-round knockout of Dominic Breazeale still drew Showtime's highest viewership for boxing since his last appearance on the premium cable network.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He needs to fight on Fox or CBS Showtime is a premium channel.I get Showtime and HBO free so I won’t be canceling if they do decide to bow out, plus I love The Chi and Billions

Comment

Is that enough for showtime? Also since his fight with ortiz was his highest rated then i dont see how they dont have a rematch.

Comment

But, but so many people LOVE him...laughable

Comment

Damn, Shawn porter Vs ugas did better numbers

Comment

Wilder the superstar

Comment

Wilder is becoming must see tv, he’s gotten the casuals attention a bit with that destruction of Breazeale!

Heck, my coworkers who don’t like boxing said that KO was unreal and savage and that they want to start watching Wilder!

They need to continue building off that, I would market Wilder’s power and brutality in the ring everywhere!

Put him on Mortal Kombat as a free DLC with that Shredder like outfit and a special finish move with the right hand!

Have him sponsored by NyQuil or mattress companies or even bedtime story books!

The iron to strike is now!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                But, but so many people LOVE him...laughable
                Were those numbers good or bad for a premium channel boxing match? What makes them laughable?

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
                  Damn, Shawn porter Vs ugas did better numbers
                  I didn't see the Shawn Porter fight live, were they both on the same channel?

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    I didn't see the Shawn Porter fight live, were they both on the same channel?
                    No, one was on Fox so cant even compare the numbers

Comment

Working...
                    X