Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh i beat up a black guy,or i smacked a black guy..this is what lounge threads are?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh i beat up a black guy,or i smacked a black guy..this is what lounge threads are?

So can I know make "oh i pissed on some white trash" threads?? why is this mess allowed? all this damn race baiting is not funny or cool and will get you killed in real life

Well I smacked some Greek guy across the head a while back.......... ....... but then I'm Greek myself so I guess that don't count.

Comment

I think it's what your sex toy PB32 makes Larry. We just muck and mock him.

Comment

all people do on here is talk reckless about race..seems like this is a safe haven for racist cowards

Comment

Ayo Larry when is yo bitch punk pussy ass gonna man and finally fight someone on here like you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Ayo Larry when is yo bitch punk pussy ass gonna man and finally fight someone on here like you say?
            I think ill just make up lies like you and say i uppercutted some homeless white guy. or beat up some random white people..yea thats tough

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              all people do on here is talk reckless about race..seems like this is a safe haven for racist cowards
              Ive seen plenty

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                This clown has made a ass out of himself for years, making up lies and being slick racist and actually has people following his ******ed ass..This guy would never say the stuff eh says to any black mans face EVER!!! yet its cool for him to post his trash on here??? why??? he can pretend to be black and then post threads that are targeted as blacks to make them look like trash that he is superior to and its suppose to be funny??

Comment

larry vs prettyboy! make it happen! yall can fight at my gym!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    This clown has made a ass out of himself for years, making up lies and being slick racist and actually has people following his ******ed ass..This guy would never say the stuff eh says to any black mans face EVER!!! yet its cool for him to post his trash on here??? why??? he can pretend to be black and then post threads that are targeted as blacks to make them look like trash that he is superior to and its suppose to be funny??
                    Ayo Larry, you talk that slick shit on here 24/7 but damn sure aren’t never done a damn thing about. Chollo and Gloveking are real men, they talked, they fought and shook hands like real men

You a keyboard warrior with a drug problem and ants living in your hair

You say all sorts but never do sh
                    it. Pussy.

Comment

Working...
                    X