Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn - Wilder's been uncharacteristically quiet. Soul might be at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Wilder only landed three power punches in that entire fight and all three of them dropped Tyson Fury and landed him on his back for a minimum of at least 9 seconds.

Wilder never unleashed the kind of barrage of punches that Fury unloaded on him because if he had we all knew what would have happened to Tyson Fury as a result of it now don't we?
    well, he landed 2 of those in the first round of this fight and nothing happened, Fury took em and laughed.

So what is your point?

Comment

That's different clown. That came a result of incidental contact because Fury kept bending at the waist. That punch was unavoidable but Fury deliberately aimed and punched Wilder to the back of the head. Even Max Kellerman said so in the post fight show.
      Wilder only landed three power punches in that entire fight and all three of them dropped Tyson Fury and landed him on his back for a minimum of at least 9 seconds.

Wilder never unleashed the kind of barrage of punches that Fury unloaded on him because if he had we all knew what would have happened to Tyson Fury as a result of it now don't we?
      You're a damn fool and i knew you couldn't take this with any kind of grace.

You dont even know how to score a 10 point must system, which I spent the best part of an hour trying to explain to you where you inadvertently admitted you scored the fight for Fury, by scoring the first fight 8-4 (which you were convinced was a draw)

Max kellerman did not say that, you massive liar, I will embed that video as soon as I get a chance, he said he was aiming for the temple back of the ear region, which is where the punch landed, we've established this with video evidence in another thread. The initial impact is on the ear, which is how he cut the ear.

Wilder has only knocked Fury down twice, and I really dont know what you're getting at with the last paragraph, how is that relevant? He wasnt remotely good enough to land a barrage of punches on Fury in 19 rounds. Even after the 12th round kd he landed some monster punches and was unable to stop Furu, in fact once Fury cleared his head he battered and hurt Wilder, and he picked up where he left off fight 2.

Fury doesnt need to be a bigger puncher, he just needs to be a big enough puncher to hurt Wilder, which he is.

You're just not realistic at all

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
        Wilder had PLENTY to say about Hearn, and Joshua. So he is now fair game. As people have said Joshua is too classy for that and has already shown love to both fighters. Hearn clearly gonna be another story though, he finds himself hilarious and loves the sounds of his own voice so.....
        Yeah and that's the problem, Wilder was classes in his comments about AJ right after his loss to Ruiz but Wilder is a fighter and is entitled to his comments. Hearn is just a promoter, he shouldnt be disrespecting fighters like this even if they deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinned View Post
          I agree, but Finkel, Arum, Warren etc all jumped on AJ after his loss. It's what promoters do I guess. I think even ODH came out and put AJ down too.

I don't really have a problem with what was said, but rather the speed of the reaction. If he said this next week after being asked in an interview then that's fair enough, but this is too quick.
          Thats why I hate promoters, their interests are never the fighter just what a fighter can do for them, they couldnt give a damn about the health/well being of a fighter after a defeat especially if its not a fighter in their stable.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post

Max kellerman did not say that, you massive liar, I will embed that video as soon as I get a chance, he said he was aiming for the temple back of the ear region, which is where the punch landed, we've established this with video evidence in another thread. The initial impact is on the ear, which is how he cut the ear.

So I am the damn liar? Well let's see. That was Max Kellerman in his own words. So there you have it. There is only one damn liar here and it's you.

Comment

I don't like Wilder but just my thinking.

I don't think Wilder is even a bad guy or he even means the stuff he says. He has been trying to build a persona of being a bad ass to compliment his freakish power, which unfortunately is not coming across very well.

He really needs to drop this "Bomb squad" nonsense too..

Comment

Im not a fan of Wilder but i actually like him after seeing what kind of heart he has.

Wilder might be dead game. HW fighters need a punch and stamina and wilder has those.

I saw a part of himself being left in that ring but I hope to see him bounce back.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenTikka View Post
                  I don't like Wilder but just my thinking.

I don't think Wilder is even a bad guy or he even means the stuff he says. He has been trying to build a persona of being a bad ass to compliment his freakish power, which unfortunately is not coming across very well.

He really needs to drop this "Bomb squad" nonsense too..
                  That's how it started, but Wilder made the fatal mistake of believing his own bull****. He was surrounded by arse lickers and dumb, deluded fanboys gassing him up and building his ego till he last touch with reality.

Comment

So I am the damn liar? Well let's see. That was Max Kellerman in his own words. So there you have it. There is only one damn liar here and it's you.
                    He isn't lying. Kellerman said, "It wasn't intentional"

Hitting behind the head is one of Wilder's favourite tactics. He hit Fury behind the head multiple times in their first fight. The difference is that Fury can take punishment like that and recover. Wilder can't.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      He isn't lying. Kellerman said, "It wasn't intentional"

Hitting behind the head is one of Wilder's favourite tactics. He hit Fury behind the head multiple times in their first fight. The difference is that Fury can take punishment like that and recover. Wilder can't.
                      Yet it was still illegal though and a foul which shouldn't have been counted. I am not saying that it detracts from Fury's victory though.

It was a well deserved win. He took care of business and did what he should have done by imposing his superior size of height, reach and weight to help negate Wilder's strengths; Most notably the right hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X