No announcement yet.

Does this change anything?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    U have the statistic for that? Or just another fake news?

Thats another reason why AMERICANS like open border they like to employ illegals for cheap labor,
    There was a video from the good morning america one of the host was saying if we close the border who would be cleaning their toilets

Smh...
    fixed it for you.

The reports are out there. Google is still free. Debunk my claim.

Comment

Moloch (also Molech, Milcom, or Malcam) is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice, through fire or war.

lmao alex jones *****, really bro ?

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
        lmao alex jones *****, really bro ?
        Why not?

There are satanist worshipers to say moloch worshippers doesnt exist is stoopid

Comment

I dont think liberals care lol they even okay with abortion close to birth...
          Ive alway view abortion as a form of offering to liberal’s god, every baby aborted makes their god happy, thats why them liberal politicians fights to make abortion as close to birth as possible it makes their god proud
          It's good you're bringing some attention to this. I clicked and read the entire article..

So here's the crazy thing. You would think this news makes the clinical teams and pregnant women think twice before having the procedure. You'd think it could sway people from going through with it or influence the overall ideology of the liberals...
          Their conclusions raise grave questions for the UK's abortion industry, which carried out 218,281 terminations in 2018 – almost a quarter (23 per cent) of all pregnancies. About 6,000 abortions are carried out annually at 18 weeks or later.
          The liberals reaction to this information ? 'Oh, in that case, let's give the fetus some pain meds so that he/she won't feel being killed'....
          Professor Derbyshire and Dr Bockmann advise: 'Given the evidence that the foetus might be able to experience something like pain during later abortions, it seems reasonable that the clinical team and the pregnant woman are encouraged to consider foetal analgesia [pain relief].'
          'There is nothing in this paper which would lead to a change in practice.' Dr Anthony McCarthy, of the Society for the Protection of Unborn Children, said--->>( So in conclusion: ) 'A society that claims to take seriously animal pain should not shrink from confronting pain inflicted on young human beings in the name of 'choice'.
          'Making death painless for the one killed does not, however, mean that taking life is thereby justified.'

"Oh they feel pain now that early ? Let's just numb them up so they don't feel it. How's that ? Problem solved ?" <------ Liberal's attitude

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
            fixed it for you.

The reports are out there. Google is still free. Debunk my claim.
            Sheet u posted some fake news and cant back it up lol

Comment

Sheet u posted some fake news and cant back it up lol
              I'm guessing you looked it up but didn't like what you saw. Lol. Debunk my claim bro.

Comment

I'm guessing you looked it up but didn't like what you saw. Lol. Debunk my claim bro.
                Thats not how things work

U posted a fake news U post a link to prove it

I dont even care if u do or dont but as of right now its fake news to everyone lol

Comment

Thats not how things work

U posted a fake news U post a link to prove it

I dont even care if u do or dont but as of right now its fake news to everyone lol
                  It's not fake news until proven so. What you're describing could be called "unsubstantiated", I guess.

I did my research. You can stay in the dark as long as you want though. It's a free country.

Comment

It's not fake news until proven so. What you're describing could be called "unsubstantiated", I guess.

I did my research. You can stay in the dark as long as you want though. It's a free country.

It's all fake news until proven otherwise.

Comment

The live debate is beyond stupid to me. I got a flesh colored aquarium which are my balls filled with tadpole looking potential humans right now. Are they not alive already? If they found live sperm-like creatures on the moon, mars or some other planet would that not be considered a living organism?

That said I'm still pro choice or every time I jack off I'm a mass murderer.

Comment

Working...
                      X