No announcement yet.

This should tell you everything you need to know about the Media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    The New York Times is not trying to cancel Tucker because they don't agree with him bro

He is not that important
    Why are they posting his address then?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I really want to know why I, a tax paying red blooded American can get banned for "inciting looting" (which I never did. I said I support it) but this non-American can get on here day after day spreading false information that harms Americans?

As the drs learn more so does he. As the science comes out out local government changes their minds on the daily.

But, let's not talk about that. These docs and governors have been straight up wrong but Trump takes the heat.
      Your governor wanted the power, they got it, now deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        As the drs learn more so does he. As the science comes out out local government changes their minds on the daily.

But, let's not talk about that. These docs and governors have been straight up wrong but Trump takes the heat.
        Your governor wanted the power, they got it, now deal with it.
        What he's saying today is what doctors & scientists have been saying for months. There is no new information from today. What's new is the polls showing coronavirus has been killing him. Nothing today he said is new information. It's months old.

Comment

What he's saying today is what doctors & scientists have been saying for months. There is no new information from today. What's new is the polls showing coronavirus has been killing him. Nothing today he said is new information. It's months old.
          Aw must be why less people are dying from it?

Yup notta has changed.

Comment

Play with fire, you get burned.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              No they’re not trying to get him cancelled because he tells the truth
              .... Yes they are....

Comment

This ***** is nuts!

Comment

I really want to know why I, a tax paying red blooded American can get banned for "inciting looting" (which I never did. I said I support it) but this non-American can get on here day after day spreading false information that harms Americans?

it's because, I don't support the scum who are destroying America

Comment

reporter trashes NYT before quitting...

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      it's because, I don't support the scum who are destroying America
                      I think Minnesota asked for 500M because of these piece of **** looting *******s.

Comment

Working...
                      X