Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol companies asking please don't loot us!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol companies asking please don't loot us!

Wife sent me this this morning. Vans going full dumbarse Seriously, how much money is being sent to BLM because they didn't put product in a window? The poster probably cost more then the labor to put product in the window,lol!
    This stores are a joke!

https://imgur.com/a/FjhiJsS

Makes me want to heave a brick through it, just on general principle.

Comment

Lmao. Like the looters give a shot about that sign

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
        Lmao. Like the looters give a shot about that sign
        That's how dumb these companies are.

My wife's company is saying employees can wear BLM gear. But they can't support no other org.

Then they said if someone has Trump gear on or a person in general doesn't want to wear a mask then they don't have to.

Lol people need to understand only thing companies care about is the color green.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Wife sent me this this morning. Vans going full dumbarse Seriously, how much money is being sent to BLM because they didn't put product in a window? The poster probably cost more then the labor to put product in the window,lol!
          This stores are a joke!

https://imgur.com/a/FjhiJsS
          Put a pair of Jordans in front of that sign and lets see how well it protects the window.

Comment

This is enablement and cowardice. They deserve to burned to the ground.

Comment

Looters can't read

Comment

I would bet half the lawns that have BLM signs on them in the suburbs only have them so their house will be spared from rioters and vandals. Or so they think.

Comment

People still looting? Not really seen anything in the news recently about looters

Comment

place condoms, father's day cards, work attire, and job applications in the front and it'll make folks go the other way

Comment

Working...
                    X