Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naughty Dog and The Last of Us 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't purchase it due to the leaks and the story crap you talked about but a few guys I work with bought it and said it was a good game. Still not gonna waste my money though

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Have you seen F is for Family? That's a good Netflix original. I've seen all 4 seasons so far and have only seen a hetero sex scene up to this point in Season 3. Bill Burr is funny af. Still gotta watch more of Black Mirror, speaking of Netflix. And if people are talking about gay sex, does one really wanna use the term "forced down our throats"? Just saying lol.
      Figuratively speaking, that is kinda what they are doing though

I'm really not the type to care about such things. Honestly, that's none of my business. I tolerate everyone as long as they are minding their own business like myself, and not hurting anyone. But while i'm at home, minding my business, watching TV, I have to see gay scenes in every show now.

And honestly, I do not even care for sex scenes either (male on female). If I want to "watch" any of that, there are dedicated websites for that. I can watch a movie like e.g. The Godfather or Blade Runner all day, which have nothing to do with sex. But these new tv shows involving LGBT have a lot of sexual content involved. As if LGBT = sex. All of these shows that involve the gay community involve it in a sexual manner. As if gay people can't just be in some normal drama, or crime, or sci fi show? If they are involved, they have to be involved in some sexual way.

For example, i'm gonna say Gotham did a great job at making Penguin gay without making that the focal point of his character, or making him be in gay scenes. He was just a gay villain in a crime/drama, and that's fine with me (and the actor himself is gay too). Changing an established character's sexuality usually won't have a good look, but I did not care about that in that show because the writers didn't make it a big deal. Dude was just gay and that's it, but he was still trying to be a boss of the underworld or whatever. That was the focal point of his character. He was still the same raging, violent Penguin that had mental issues and was very intelligent. They didn't make his sexuality 90% of his character, more like 10%.

Comment

That LGBT SJW nonsense sounds annoying, but I'm still gonna buy the game at some point.

I enjoyed the original so much I need to continue the story.

Comment

You've seen the sex scene between the gorilla girl and Owen? Want me to bleach my own eyes.

They ruined thenfranchise on one of the best games of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Naughty Dog tried to force LGBTQ down their fanbase’s throats, with a really crappy story to boot, stupid characters making stupid decisions. They got a 5.5/10 user score on Metacritic. User scores, 9 out of 10 times, tell more about a game than its critics score.

Actually with a critic score of 94 from 114 critics, and a user score of 5.5 from 126,647 users, I question the integrity of that critic score and wonder if those critic score were either purchased or those critics were scared of speaking out against the games stupidity due to it having a transgender in it.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/play...-of-us-part-ii
            I am a big fan of the first game. I bought the remastered version with my PS4 in 2014 and still play the MP now...... I think I am around lvl 500?

TLOU2 is a disgrace, and I say that without playing the ****ing game! ..... I watched it instead, and the story is so morbid and depressing I wanted to kill myself.

There is no deep meaning I "didn't get" ..... there was nothing I just "didn't understand"....

The game was sadistic, boring, violent and depressive, with no satisfying ending.

I hope ND crumble after this game, with their false flagging of videos and copyright abuse, and also their reported crunch of their employees.

All the good staff let years ago..... and now it's just a hellhole run by Cuckmann.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              You've seen the sex scene between the gorilla girl and Owen? Want me to bleach my own eyes.

They ruined thenfranchise on one of the best games of all time.
              I was gona post a gif of that disgusting scene but I have done so well to forget it at this point......

Comment

look up who anita sarkeesian is. she's a feminist grifter that game developers pay a lot of money to **** up their games. she acts as an advisor to make sure every game ticks every SJW checkbox. she's been around for a while now, they know she's bad for business but they keep bringing her on anyway. i have no idea how this weasel **** wields so much influence and power in that industry...

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  There's nothing wrong in having LGBT characters, but it has to be organic and natural story wise. Years ago I played Life is Strange and it was very well done, close to being a masterpiece in my eyes.
                  That's what I say too, so long as it fits with the story and the game's good, wtf do I care about the sexuality of the characters in it?

Comment

Or it's just a game, games have multiple story lines over the years, they are bound to have some around this kind of topic,and it would be weirder if they didn't.

Oh and the fact you find even just watching it deplorable says more about your own discriminatory, intolerant tendencies, than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                      Or it's just a game, games have multiple story lines over the years, they are bound to have some around this kind of topic,and it would be weirder if they didn't.

Oh and the fact you find even just watching it deplorable says more about your own discriminatory, intolerant tendencies, than anything else.
                      What do you feel about review sites protecting the game from bad reviews, even if the reviews don’t mention anything about the transgender character?

Because that happened.

There were people giving an honest take on the game, giving a pros and cons style of review. But if you didn’t score it a favorable, raving, review, your review gets blocked.

People’s defense to that was, that the game was not out long enough and how could they have finished it already.

Mind you, the same review sites were allowing positive reviews to go through at the same exact time.

The game is heavily protected in general because of the LGBT community. The 94 score is skewed and manipulated by the media.

Got something bad to say about the gameplay even if your review is genuine and not about LGBT? Good luck with that.

Makes you wonder how many critics were told to keep their mouths shut with their negative reviews.

Comment

Working...
                      X