Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis, Lou DiBella File Lawsuit: Withdraw From WBSS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doe's the WBSS have an official reserve?

Comment

Ramirez ... is already in negotiations for a third fight in 2019, a mandatory title defense versus Jack Catterall.
      Is this a mistake? How the FUСK can Catteral be a MANDATORY if he is #15 in WBC rankings??! Postol is next, he won eliminator!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
        I gotta fell sorry for Josh Taylor here. The IBF #1 mandatory @ 140Lb is some feller from Thailand called Apinan Khongsong, so unless he can get Ramerez in a unification he's likely to have to fight this feller for about £2.06!
        No he's not. Subriel Matias is the #1 mandatory challenger.

Comment

I love the World Boxing Super Series content. It's one of the highlights of DAZN. Pitting the best fighters in each weight division against each other in a tournament style is a very good concept.

However, unfortunately the series are poorly promoted and not properly funded. When you look at the audience there are a bevy of empty seats everywhere. The guys are mostly fighting in from of sparse crowds.

Perhaps if DAZN increases their budget then maybe Comosa AG can at least break even or at the very least cover some of their losses.

Comment

imo just stupid.....

giving up a guaranteed unification bout (guaranteed since its in the tournament no running around it)

he coulda just sued them later....

if he had no money im sure a promoter interested enough would upfront him some money etc.

Comment

Prograis isn't going anywhere.

Comment

So f.ucking Wack on Prograis & Dibella part to do this

Donaire / Inoue just got announced you’d assume Prograis/ Taylor would be announced shortly Thereafter

It’s been a little over 9-10 months since he fought Flanagan, Yeah this year has been a cluster f.uck But you can’t say they if they set up the final by Oct/ Nov it wasn’t done in a timely matter / Just unorganized

I’m a big fan of Dibella , But he’s pulled some real f.uck boy sh.it the last year

With this & Alerting the IBF That Devrechenko was Due and wanting His Mando against Golovkin , Knowing it get Golovkin stripped & no evidence suggests this but I’m going to blame him for the IBF stripping Canelo , because his fighter somehow finnagled his way to another Mando position in record time.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                  Subriel Matias was name alternate after winning on the Prograis-Flanagan card.

Haven’t heard his name mentioned in association with the tournament since though

Ok. I think it would be a little early for him but at least there might be a plan.

Comment

Working...
                  X