Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Give In, WBC Must Guarantee Whyte His Shot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
    The going rate for a brits to get a title shot at an American is $8.6M which is what AJ paid Martin who’s highest payday at that time was $250K. Wilder was giving Whyte a discount and asked for $7M and Whyte refused. Whyte is a poser I’ve known this for at least two years he don’t want to get knocked sparked out by wilder
    Why do wilder fans try to re write history ?

It’s well known wilder turned down 7m to duck Whyte

Comment

Who is the IBO mandatory? When is it due?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Show us where he turned down the WBC final eliminator! You and the rest of these people keep coming up with excuse and deflecting everything. You would think you all work for the WBC. So show us where he turned down the WBC eliminator.
        https://www.***************.net/2019...tle-explained/

WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman has explained numerous times why Whyte has been bypassed. This is due to the Briton rejecting a final eliminator with Luis Ortiz.

Not fighting Ortiz hasn’t affected Whyte’s rating, but did mean the WBC had to move down to the next available fighter.

Turning down Ortiz wasn’t the first time Whyte chose money over a shot at the world title. When ‘The Bodysnatcher’ had the opportunity to fight Kubrat Pulev for a mandated fight with old rival Anthony Joshua, Whyte said the payday wasn’t enough.

Joshua offered Whyte a rematch earlier this year. Once again, Whyte turned down the deal due to money.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
          why aren’t you this passionate about Whyte getting a WBO title shot? After all Whyte is the #1 contender in the WBO almost as long as the wbc. Seems like You have no explanation as to why Whyte turned down numerous title opportunities.
          That’s for another thread. Stick to the thread or phuck off sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
            https://www.***************.net/2019...tle-explained/

WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman has explained numerous times why Whyte has been bypassed. This is due to the Briton rejecting a final eliminator with Luis Ortiz.

Not fighting Ortiz hasn’t affected Whyte’s rating, but did mean the WBC had to move down to the next available fighter.

Turning down Ortiz wasn’t the first time Whyte chose money over a shot at the world title. When ‘The Bodysnatcher’ had the opportunity to fight Kubrat Pulev for a mandated fight with old rival Anthony Joshua, Whyte said the payday wasn’t enough.

Joshua offered Whyte a rematch earlier this year. Once again, Whyte turned down the deal due to money.
            Again show me where Whyte reject a final eliminator, showing me an article that I have read 100 times does nothing. Especially coming from the corrupt president of the WBC, show me where Whyte reject an offer to fight Ortiz for a final eliminator. What are the dates proposed by Team Ortiz, the offers made to him, the venue. And the approval of the WBC as that fight becoming a final eliminator. Thanks for trying doe with this one. But this article doesn’t show Whyte turning down a final eliminator. And to be honest I would call to questions the brains of anyone who uses the president of the WBC as their source of gospel.

Comment

Again show me where Whyte reject a final eliminator, showing me an article that I have read 100 times does nothing. Especially coming from the corrupt president of the WBC, show me where Whyte reject an offer to fight Ortiz for a final eliminator. What are the dates proposed by Team Ortiz, the offers made to him, the venue. And the approval of the WBC as that fight becoming a final eliminator. Thanks for trying doe with this one. But this article doesn’t show Whyte turning down a final eliminator. And to be honest I would call to questions the brains of anyone who uses the president of the WBC as their source of gospel.
              https://www.************.com/2018/04...in-eliminator/

Dillian Whyte and his promoter Eddie Hearn are both upset with the World Boxing Council ordering him to face the dangerous Luis ‘King Kong’ Ortiz in a heavyweight eliminator fight to get a shot at WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder.

The WBC said this about ordering the Whyte vs. Ortiz secondary title eliminator: “April 2018 WBC orders a final elimination bout between Dillian Whyte and Luis Ortiz for the second mandatory of the division.”

Whyte refused the order and fought Joseph Parker instead. Not even Whyte refutes that.

Comment

The WBC said this about ordering the Whyte vs. Ortiz secondary title eliminator: “April 2018 WBC orders a final elimination bout between Dillian Whyte and Luis Ortiz for the second mandatory of the division.”

Whyte refused the order and fought Joseph Parker instead. Not even Whyte refutes that.
                Try again.. “Secondary mandatory”.. next time try reading the fine print. I give you credit for trying, at least you didn’t run away like those sheeps.

Comment

Try again.. “Secondary mandatory”.. next time try reading the fine print. I give you credit for trying, at least you didn’t run away like those sheeps.
                  Breazeale already won a final eliminator back when Whyte was still rated #3. Second mandatory just means to be the mandatory after Breazeale. Had Whyte taken the fight, he'd be mandatory right now since Breazeale has since gotten his shot.

Meanwhile, Whyte is lobbying to fight Rivas to become mandatory, but he'd already be the mandatory if he'd taken the Ortiz fight and won.

Nobody has jerked Whyte around, he's simply refused to fight a final eliminator. If his excuse was that he didn't want to wait until Breazeale got his shot, then go pursue a title that doesn't already have a mandatory waiting.

Comment

Breazeale already won a final eliminator back when Whyte was still rated #3. Second mandatory just means to be the mandatory after Breazeale.
                    So you basically have nothing? Thanks for proving my point, all those other rant has nothing to do with the thread. When one of you guys have that prove that Whyte turned down the WBC “Final eliminator” then you can talk. Until then shut the phuck up about an offer as a “Secondary mandatory”. Or the “He turned down a final eliminator”. I didn’t know some of you guys are this stupid or uneducated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      So you basically have nothing? Thanks for proving my point, all those other rant has nothing to do with the thread. When one of you guys have that prove that Whyte turned down the WBC “Final eliminator” then you can talk. Until then shut the phuck up about an offer as a “Secondary mandatory”. Or the “He turned down a final eliminator”. I didn’t know some of you guys are this stupid or uneducated.
                      Not sure why you're so angry and insulting me. You asked when Whyte turned down a final eliminator and I told you. Until Breazeale got his title shot, of course any final eliminator was going to be for the shot after Breazeale's. All this time later and Whyte is seeking a final eliminator to get the shot after Breazeale anyway, so wouldn't he have been better off accepting the final eliminator last year?

Comment

Working...
                      X