Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Let's get ready to trilogy: Golovkin's return mandates Canelo III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Let's get ready to trilogy: Golovkin's return mandates Canelo III

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - Gennady Golovkin's still not satisfied. But nearly everyone else is. When the consensus middleweight champion left the T-Mobile Arena ring after a bout with Canelo Alvarez on Sept. 16, 2017, he was happy he'd retained his cadre of belts via split-decision draw but frustrated he'd be...
    [Click Here To Read More]

His return doesn’t mandate squat.

Guy has to fight a live body this time and earn it.

Comment

I'm not that eager to see a trilogy I had ggg winning the first fight by wide margins and the second fight by split decision, its time for them to move on.

Canelo needs to fight andrade and try to become undisputed.

Ggg needs to fight billy joe saunders at 168.

Comment

It will be like pac Marquez 4 canelo going big dreaming

Comment

GG should fight CHARLO and CANELO should fight ANDRADE. Winners should then fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
            I'm not that eager to see a trilogy I had ggg winning the first fight by wide margins and the second fight by split decision, its time for them to move on.

No offense but how do you score a split decision? because marquez said the same thing & I thought he was having flashbacks to the many kds by pac

Comment

Ummm the IBF belt wasn’t even on the line in the 2nd fight. Details

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                No offense but how do you score a split decision? because marquez said the same thing & I thought he was having flashbacks to the many kds by pac
                I’m still trying to figure that out??? Maybe he watched that movie GLASS and has a bunch of personalities that each scored the fight??? Half for GGG and half for Canelo???

Comment

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post

How did you score the 2nd fight by SD???

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                    GG should fight CHARLO and CANELO should fight ANDRADE. Winners should then fight.
                    That makes too much sense!!!! But GGG fans don’t want that work for him. They already had a heart attack when the WBC ordered it but sighed relief once they chose Rolls or Wells whatever his name was.

Comment

Working...
                    X