Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the strangest thing that happened in your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in high school I had a gf who asked me if she could wear my class ring while we were together. Of course I said Yes.

One Saturday night we met up and ended up having a fight. She stormed off in her car I so I drove home in mine. I figured I'd call her the next day and work things out.

Early the next morning I'm awakened by a knock at the door. It's a dude a recognized from school, but not a guy I've ever hung out with.

He's got my ring and he's brought it over. He said he'd stopped to get gas and he saw it just sitting there on top of the pump. It was inscribed with my name and he recognized it.

Turned out that crazy girl had went to gas her car up after our fight and just left the ring there out of spite.

Of all the people to find it, somehow it was a guy who knew me and was an honest guy to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      My wife once said that she's going out to meet with her friends at 9pm fully clothed and ready then went outside and left.

But then 10 seconds later I found out she was in the shower readying herself for bed.
      A. Woman sf. Said said. You are beautiful. Kissed me of z.finLly my ugly azz kissed a stranger. So sweet

Comment

In blookk me now.

Comment

In block me know I won’t ask f
          Twice. I rep Israel. I know you smart

Comment

I delivered oxygen to a Jewish patient a while back and got a $20 tip (true story)

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Bro i had a similar experience like you had...

I was talking to my mother in our yard, i saw her sitting in a chair...i walked up to her, looked down and all of a sudden she's gone...no one is sitting in the chair anymore. And then i actually found out my mother wasnt even home. She returned later from shopping and she was in town. Thats an experience that i will never forget. It was so freaky. It f*ked with my head. Because who did i see and talk to then? It sounded like my mother and looked like my mother....

Did you ever ask your girl about that experience? Maybe she has an explanation? Or maybe you talked to something else before like me....investigate it. My mother was also freaked out. She never recalled talking to me at that moment and she was in town. So strange
              She said that she already had went out with her friends yesterday so no point in going out and that she had already been in the shower for quite awhile already.

I didnt say anything after that it just creeped me tf out. In fact I had to put my 2 year old daughter in our bedroom because I was afraid AF. And wasnt able to sleep until 3 AM.

Lets just say after that experience I had a lot of praying and going to church.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I'm an eccentric who seems to be a magnet for danger and strange people so I've seen some real weird shyt. A lot of it gets buried in my head and only comes up once in a great while.

One of the strangest was when I was experimenting with drugs because I wanted to see how weird life could get. Literally. That's why I did it. I met this redneck dude who said he could hook up some meth. We go to his house and wait for hours for someone who never shows up. While we wait, his teenage sister is getting high and gives us a hit to tide us over. I'm hearing the conversations between his parents (who are tweakers too) and this guy and the sister and I'm losing my faith in humanity. It was more bizarre than any screenwriter could ever portray. Then, he knocks on a bedroom door and asks his grandma if he can buy some meth off her because his guy never showed up. The grandpa hears this and starts shouting that he still owes him money. At this point the sun is starting to come up. As I walk home I have a sobering conversation with myself and decide, "That's as weird as it gets." And thus ended my experimentation with hardcore drugs.
                damn bro what a trip reading this. i cant imagine what you went through lol

Comment

I randomly met a guy who had taken over 1,000 hits of acid in his life and talked nonstop about Burning Man, but when I asked him if he wanted to get high (on pot) he was like, "No thanks man, you've got to be careful and use that stuff in moderation."

Comment

Myself and two cousins all three of us saw the same ghost in my cousins old house when we were children.

All of us saw it.

So many people reported seeing stuff in that house and it was spooky as can be

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                      but yeah my story of weird sht is this .. since i got family in dom. Republic me and my sister visited years back when i was like 12... long story short we both saw a fckin shapeshifter! No lie. Im glad she was there so i dont sound like a liar telling the story. we saw this "thing" shift into a rooster, dog, man and an old lady. whoever dont believe us can suck a frogs d.ick those images are seared into my mind.

I know exactly what that is.

Comment

Working...
                      X