No announcement yet.

The funniest thing about the UKasuals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    I will self-deport. I have dishonored my people.
    thank you and don't come back. go to some back water country like the UK where they have free health care and all that commie crap. we got freedom and wilder. we dont need anything else

Comment

Joshua did a podcast with Rosenberg from hot97 and that shat doesn’t even have half the views of any wilder podcast and same thing with their interviews wilders gets much more attention. Wilder is obviously a much larger star I’m sure if we made his fight tickets $10-15 like they do in England he would sell out cowboy stadium quick.

Comment

Oh that terrible concept that is free healthcare for all. What an awful thing to have...

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Joshua did a podcast with Rosenberg from hot97 and that shat doesn’t even have half the views of any wilder podcast and same thing with their interviews wilders gets much more attention. Wilder is obviously a much larger star I’m sure if we made his fight tickets $10-15 like they do in England he would sell out cowboy stadium quick.
          joshua has had several live gates of more than 10 million dollars. wilders best was 3.5 million. or in another word: wrong

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            thank you and don't come back. go to some back water country like the UK where they have free health care and all that commie crap. we got freedom and wilder. we dont need anything else
            Lol you had me until that one. Nothing in this world is 'free' - the world and the US could use a little more personal responsibility and fewer handouts.

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post
              Oh that terrible concept that is free healthcare for all. What an awful thing to have...
              Nothing in this world is free man. Those 'free' healthcare countries are a mess in that regard and that model will never be sustainable.

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post
                its an awful thing to even think about!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                  Lol you had me until that one. Nothing in this world is 'free' - the world and the US could use a little more personal responsibility and fewer handouts.
                  well too bad because now you have free health care UK boy. you are going to be waiting in line until you die!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    well too bad because now you have free health care UK boy. you are going to be waiting in line until you die!
                    Lol I guess that is a just sentence

Comment

America’s internet.

Time for me to log off.

Comment

Working...
                      X