Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New documentary on Michael Jackson's crimes coming out, HBO and channel 4 to air

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    He got circumcision wrong ok but he accurately described blotches?

Detectives involved all admitted the descriptions matched, Jacko then settled.

What innocent man settles $20 million instead of proving his innocence?
    What parent doesn't bring criminal charges against a man who supposedly molested their son but instead runs to the first ambulance chasing lawyer they could find?

This is a rare pic of Mike without the makeup. It shows how his whole body is ravaged with splotches. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this condition also affects his *****. The boy's description was mike was circumcised (a flat out lie!) and had splotches on his ***** (JUST LIKE THE REST OF HIS BODY!)

Fake news!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      What parent doesn't bring criminal charges against a man who supposedly molested their son but instead runs to the first ambulance chasing lawyer they could find?

This is a rare pic of Mike without the makeup. It shows how his whole body is ravaged with splotches. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this condition also affects his *****. The boy's description was mike was circumcised (a flat out lie!) and had splotches on his ***** (JUST LIKE THE REST OF HIS BODY!)

Fake news!
      They did press charges.

He accurately described a splotch on the lower right hand side on a specific location, Jacko settled soon after.

Comment

Leaving it here:

Comment

They did press charges.

He accurately described a splotch on the lower right hand side on a specific location, Jacko settled soon after.
          No they did not. You're thinking of the case which mike was found not guilty. This is the Jordan Chandler case. His father Evan (who later killed himself after Jackson), his father Evan accused Mike of sexually assaulting Jordan and ran straight to an ambulance chaser instead of to the police. This was a shakedown!

And he did not accurately describe a splotch on Jackson's *****. Just like he didn't accurately describe Jackson was circumcized. That story from the smoking gun was deleted after Jackson's autopsy proved he wasn't circumcized.

Nothing good ever happened to the father after this case. He wound up getting sick and killing himself. And from the beginning the mother, his ex-wife, was never into this scam he was pulling. Karma is a *****
          Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-18-2019, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Here is Jordan's father's extortion tape

Jordan's father was $60k behind in child support and had asked Mike for money many times.

Here is what Carrie Fischer had to say about Evan Chandler,
            In her autobiographical book Shockaholic, Carrie Fisher claims that Chandler was her dentist, and was known as the "dentist to the stars," happily accommodating questionable requests by the famous in exchange for being associated with them. In the late 1980s, addict Fisher would get unnecessary dental surgery just to obtain morphine from him. Fisher claimed Chandler could be persuaded via financial incentives or "favors" to come to a patient's house to administer drugs. His license plate read "SLEEP MD". In the book, Fisher refers to Chandler as "strange", referring to him as "this freak", saying Chandler told her in the privacy of a dental visit that "My son is VERY (unsettling smile, raised eyebrows, maybe even a lewd wink) good looking...It was grotesque. This man was letting me know that he had this valuable thing that Michael Jackson 'wanted'". She describes how shortly afterwards, he reversed himself and in 1993 told Fisher he was bringing charges against Jackson, and at that time was "shocked with moral indignation. Fisher then states,

"This was the time I knew I had to find another dentist. No drug can hide the feeling of one's skin crawling...I never thought that Michael's whole thing with kids was sexual. Never. As in Neverland. Granted, it was miles from appropriate, but just because it wasn't normal doesn't mean that it had to be perverse. Those aren't the only two choices for what can happen between an adult and an un-related child hanging out together...and yes, he had an amusement park, a zoo, a movie theatre, popcorn, candy and an elephant, but to draw a line under all that and add it up to the assumption that he fiendishly rubbed his hands together as he assembled this giant super spiderweb to lure and trap kids into it is just bad math."
            When Corey Feldman was interviewed by the police he gave them all the names of the real pedophiles in Hollywood they didn't care. They ONLY WANTED MICHAEL JACKSON!!!

Comment

Motorcity Cobra turns into 1bad65 when debating Michael Jackson

Comment

Motorcity Cobra turns into 1bad65 when debating Michael Jackson
                I'm just putting things out there that now seem to be ignored or forgotten. This was a straight up extortion by Jordan's father. That's why Jordan emancipated himself from his parents and disappeared. The father was out for money from the get go. Jackson settled to make it all go away because he didn't want to deal with it. He was losing endorsements and not a single thing had been proven. It was all allegations. Many people believed it because Mike was weird. He was a grown man who acted like a child. But when you've been the breadwinner for your family since you were 5 years old and you never had a childhood do you know how you'd act? Imagine never being able to experience things like playing little league sports. Going to school with friends. Having high school prom. All the stuff most of us experienced. Experiences that develop us from a child to an adult. Mike didn't have those things. He was in arrested development. Mike was on the road his whole life making money for the family and Joe was beating his ass for missing a single beat. Mike was a weird guy. But Mike wasn't no pedophile.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I'm just putting things out there that now seem to be ignored or forgotten. This was a straight up extortion by Jordan's father. That's why Jordan emancipated himself from his parents and disappeared. The father was out for money from the get go. Jackson settled to make it all go away because he didn't want to deal with it. He was losing endorsements and not a single thing had been proven. It was all allegations. Many people believed it because Mike was weird. He was a grown man who acted like a child. But when you've been the breadwinner for your family since you were 5 years old and you never had a childhood do you know how you'd act? Imagine never being able to experience things like playing little league sports. Going to school with friends. Having high school prom. All the stuff most of us experienced. Experiences that develop us from a child to an adult. Mike didn't have those things. He was in arrested development. Mike was on the road his whole life making money for the family and Joe was beating his ass for missing a single beat. Mike was a weird guy. But Mike wasn't no pedophile.
                  Jordan's father wanting money doesn't disprove the allegations made.

That no childhood sht is no excuse for sleeping in boys beds man, whether he was guilty or innocent he didn't do himself no favours with his behaviour you have to admit that.

Comment

Jordan's father wanting money doesn't disprove the allegations made.

That no childhood sht is no excuse for sleeping in boys beds man, whether he was guilty or innocent he didn't do himself no favours with his behaviour you have to admit that.
                    It doesn't prove he allegations either. The settlement wasn't for molesation. It was for negligence. And it was paid out by an insurance company, not Mike himself.

But Jordan's father being money hungry does prove there was a motivation to level false claims in order to get a settlement. He so much as admitted it in the taped phone call. He admitted his motivations for going after Michael.

Chandler became increasingly volatile, making threats that alienated Jackson, Dave Schwartz and June Chandler Schwartz. In early July 1993, Dave Schwartz, who had been friendly with Chandler, secretly tape-recorded a lengthy telephone conversation he had with him. During the conversation, Chandler talked of his concern for his son and his anger at Jackson and at his ex-wife, whom he described as “cold and heartless.” When Chandler tried to “get her attention” to discuss his suspicions about Jackson, he says on the tape, she told him “Go **** yourself.”

“I had a good communication with Michael,” Chandler told Schwartz. “We were friends. I liked him and I respected him and everything else for what he is. There was no reason why he had to stop calling me. I sat in the room one day and talked to Michael and told him exactly what I want out of this whole relationship. What I want.”

Admitting to Schwartz that he had “been rehearsed” about what to say and what not to say, Chandler never mentioned money during their conversation. When Schwartz asked what Jackson had done that made Chandler so upset, Chandler alleged only that “he broke up the family. [The boy] has been seduced by this guy’s power and money.” Both men repeatedly berated themselves as poor fathers to the boy.

Elsewhere on the tape, Chandler indicated he was prepared to move against Jackson: “It’s already set,” Chandler told Schwartz. “There are other people involved that are waiting for my phone call that are in certain positions. I’ve paid them to do it. Every thing’s going according to a certain plan that isn’t just mine. Once I make that phone call, this guy [his attorney, Barry K. Rothman, presumably] is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it. And I’ve given him full authority to do that.”

Chandler then predicted what would, in fact, transpire six weeks later: “And if I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I’ve checked that inside out. I will get everything I want, and they will be destroyed forever. June will lose [custody of the son]…and Michael’s career will be over.”

“Does that help [the boy]?” Schwartz asked.

“That’s irrelevant to me,” Chandler replied. “It’s going to be bigger than all of us put together. The whole thing is going to crash down on everybody and destroy everybody in sight. It will be a massacre if I don’t get what I want.”

Instead of going to the police, seemingly the most appropriate action in a situation involving suspected child molestation, Chandler had turned to a lawyer. And not just any lawyer. He’d turned to Barry Rothman.

“This attorney I found, I picked the nastiest son of a ***** I could find,” Chandler said in the recorded conversation with Schwartz. “All he wants to do is get this out in the public as fast as he can, as big as he can, and humiliate as many people as he can. He’s nasty, he’s mean, he’s very smart, and he’s hungry for the publicity.” (Through his attorney, Wylie Aitken, Rothman declined to be interviewed for this article. Aitken agreed to answer general questions limited to the Jackson case, and then only about aspects that did not involve Chandler or the boy.)
                    https://floacist.wordpress.com/2007/...ackson-framed/

Comment

Working...
                    X