Collapse
No announcement yet.

MUST SEE: Tyan Booth's YouTube Channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booth's channel is back on Patreon for £2 a month.

Disappointing really, because half the fun of watching it was knowing that Froch, Hearn, Kugan, Phelps, Woolhouse et al were watching all the digs at them too.

They have what they want now he's out of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

Comment

• Redd Foxx

One thing I've thought is that Tyan's broken so many taboos there's not much left for him to say to shock.

Then you get to 11 minutes in to this one...

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Redd Foxx

One thing I've thought is that Tyan's broken so many taboos there's not much left for him to say to shock.

Then you get to 11 minutes in to this one...

Ha ha I watched this yesterday and I thought nothing he could say could shock me anymore and then he said that?

Do you follow his Instagram? He did an Instagram live about two weeks ago and he was talking about how he accidentally killed an old lady and then a woman joined a video call and he was talking about how she give him a lift somewhere in the car and she tried to give him a blow job and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Ha ha I watched this yesterday and I thought nothing he could say could shock me anymore and then he said that?

Do you follow his Instagram? He did an Instagram live about two weeks ago and he was talking about how he accidentally killed an old lady and then a woman joined a video call and he was talking about how she give him a lift somewhere in the car and she tried to give him a blow job and stuff.

That tyfl TV " I film stuff " was jokes lol

Kugan saying fuq the haters lol

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              That tyfl TV " I film stuff " was jokes lol

Kugan saying fuq the haters lol
              Kugan must hate him.

Hilarious when he slags off Kugan’s bent legs

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Thanks for the heads up. :

Comment

• Redd Foxx, you not watching anymore, cunt?

I see the one I posted the other day got pulled by YouTube. here's his latest:

Comment

• I reckon that cunt
                    Redd Foxx doesn't watch 'em anymore, does he?

Comment

• Wow........ this cant is crazy

Comment

Working...
                      X