No announcement yet.

Which one has a more legit claim to a WBC title fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one has a more legit claim to a WBC title fight

Going by the WBC rules which fighter has a more legitimate claim to fight for a WBC title

Dillian Whyte

Or

Devin Haney

Discuss

Where is that energy for Haney?

Comment

Jermall Charlo is the real answer.

I think they know Haney has a better chance at winning the title when Arum completes his little lw tournament. At least, I hope they do....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I think they know Haney has a better chance at winning the title when Arum completes his little lw tournament. At least, I hope they do....
        Charlo definitely getting screwed. He doesn't seem to be complaining about it though.

Comment

Haney is set to make a final eliminator with Zaur Abdullaev so that'll all be sorted soon. Dillian Whyte has been the #1 contender for over 600 days which is a record so you kinda have to give it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
            Haney is set to make a final eliminator with Zaur Abdullaev so that'll all be sorted soon. Dillian Whyte has been the #1 contender for over 600 days which is a record so you kinda have to give it to him.
            Is that longer than Elieder Alvarez?

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
              So what you're saying is Haney is going to actually fight his eliminator and not turn them down like Whyte has done

Comment

Right. Let's talk about guys who don't turn down eliminators and stop haven't gotten their shot.

Comment

Idek the whole situations with either of these two & ABC f#ckery but just going off of resume I think Whyte is more deserving of a title shot. How that all shakes out with the rules & regulations idek & don't really care cuz ABC Groups gonna ABC group.
                  Last edited by Eff Pandas; 06-22-2019, 01:40 PM.

Comment

This. Pretty sure Alvarez gots the record. At least recently.

Comment

Working...
                    X