Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Loma-Crolla Hasn't Sold Tickets at All, In UK It Would Sell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is fight week and still not even the Hardcore Boxing Fans give a sh#t about this fight. Blame the WBA for forcing this complete Mismatch/Soft Touch For Loma down our throats. Also Commey getting injured left us with this Sh#t fight as well

As for Eddie, he is kinda proving Arum's point with this "Well If It Was In The UK..." that can't be the answer to everything when events that you're involved in are not doing well in the U.S.

Comment

Why isn't this fight in UK? Nobody is watching boxing in Murica.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        It's not Loma's fault, it's the fact that Crolla is a mismatch. If they announced Davis-Loma, or Lopez-Loma, the whole boxing world would be on fire, instantly!

Commey would be the same. No sales.
        That's why I laugh when people say "What does Teofimo Lopez bring to the table?" It's called prize fighting, and the belt is not the prize! $$$$$

Comment

Ukraine v UK in America. This fight would be better off in the Ukraine or the UK, especially with the UK loving its Boxing at the moment, it wouldnt do too bad over here but still wouldnt be a big night. It a Boxing fans fight not one for American casuals and even then its a flat one, Crolla has no chance and we all know it.

Bob and Loma could get some big ass fights over there on ESPN but they need a big known name in America, preferably an American or Mexican. Bob was patting himself on the back for taking this one away from DAZN and getting one over on Hearn but he soon realized he had overpaid for this fight, gaining even more money for Hearns fighter to make a fight not alot of people are going to give a **** about. Hearn should be the one patting himself on the back here.

Dont get me wrong, im looking forward to it, its Boxing, Its Loma, its against a Brit and this is a David and Goliath fight for me. I give the Brit no chance but you never never know. I like a big underdog thriller, not that i expect the dream ending.

Comment

After Arum's "not knowing di.ck" comment......this is hilarious if true

Comment

It would definitely sell more tickets in the UK. Crolla sold 13,000 vs Linares, a fight with Lomachenko would do even more.

Comment

I just found out the card starts at 11pm east coast time. And its on the plus app. And its on a Friday.

Yea, this fight shoulda been in the UK. But Hearn didn't want to take it to purse bid so he can't complain.

Comment

And if Eddie was capable of winning a purse bid, we would see if that was true.

Comment

I agree with Hearn on this one. This particular fight would be better in the UK.

Comment

Either shows how gullible UK fans are or how boring it is in the UK that people would flock to this mismatch

Comment

Working...
                      X