Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel bad for illegals who thought they would get papers under Clinton presidency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they broke the law. u cant just come into a country illegally and think u can get away with it. usa is a country of LAWS and they MUST be respected. they can come back the legal way after trump kicks them out. it's only fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Why didn't obama just give them papers?
      He was too busy sending them back.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Well genius if you deport all the people you say then who is going to do that work? You and your friends and family? Fuk no y'all don't have the heart and balls to do that work.

So before you and your white ass thinking starts to spew the BS of deporting people. Realize first what America losses.

Make America great doe.
        Those jobs will be taken by Americans and will get paid decent money for doing them. They aren't worth doing for people that actually pay tax etc at the moment because illegals that don't will do it for less. Send the illegals back and there's more jobs and money for actual Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Those jobs will be taken by Americans and will get paid decent money for doing them. They aren't worth doing for people that actually pay tax etc at the moment because illegals that don't will do it for less. Send the illegals back and there's more jobs and money for actual Americans.

Comment

Bull****. I have a an almond orchard and white Americans don't want the job that my Mexicans do. Ive hired my nephews, friends I grew up with and none of the can do the type of job that is required in the orchards or the fields.

You think I'll pay a white American more money for an inferior job they'd do compared to a Mexican? Hell no, farmer bosses are not going to pay a white American more money over a Mexican who does a better job

So to say basic Americans will fill though jobs is BS

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              they broke the law. u cant just come into a country illegally and think u can get away with it. usa is a country of LAWS and they MUST be respected. they can come back the legal way after trump kicks them out. it's only fair.
              Like I school Isaac Clark, I'll school you. Who's going to do the agricultural jobs Mexicans do?

You kick them out then who fills that void when they leave? White Americans? Yea right.

As a almond farmer. I've seen it first hand. White Americans or basic Americans in general can not and will not be able to do the type of jobs Mexicans do.

You think I'd pay a white American more money for an inferior job they'd do compared to a Mexican. You are out of your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                Bull****. I have a an almond orchard and white Americans don't want the job that my Mexicans do. Ive hired my nephews, friends I grew up with and none of the can do the type of job that is required in the orchards or the fields.

You think I'll pay a white American more money for an inferior job they'd do compared to a Mexican? Hell no, farmer bosses are not going to pay a white American more money over a Mexican who does a better job

So to say basic Americans will fill though jobs is BS
                You'll have no choice but to pay an American more when the Illegals are gone.

Comment

Of course they would do it, when they get better paid for it.
                  Which would make the end-product non-competitive

EVERYBODY hopes that Trump is successful but his sound-bite of bringing the jobs back is nonsense unless new industries are created

Comment

You'll have no choice but to pay an American more when the Illegals are gone.
                    Bull**** that won't happen. Ive paid white people to work for me and they never want any part of the job.

See when trump said he's going to do mass deportation. That was him stirring up the uneducated whites. So he can get your votes. Most farmers across America are republicans and they know they can't lose the Mexican work force.

Trump knows that and I know first hand mass deportations aren't happening. I was told that by a republican.

Trump played you for his vote. And that's fact.

You come to California. I'll give you work and pay you what I pay my Mexicans, $15/hour. I guarantee youll head home crying because it's to hard of work for you. White Americans can't and won't work the fields.
                    Last edited by boxinghead530; 11-12-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Put them in a cargo ship, train and send them back.. build wall

Let's make america great again. Go Trump!

Comment

Working...
                      X