• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      *plays video* ay yo yo naaa mean *closes video*

Lmfao. This **** made me spit my soda. Oh ****! Green k, mate

Comment

I don't think you should start a thread attacking other posters. Attack or disagree with them in threads if you wish but don't start a thread just to make fun of them. That's not cool. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I don't think you should start a thread attacking other posters. Attack or disagree with them in threads if you wish but don't start a thread just to make fun of them. That's not cool. Just my opinion.
          well fcvk you too! i have time today so anyone can get it!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Not me. I didn't watch the fight.

It's always interesting when posters take random videos of black men and say it's me, Larry, IMDAZED or other floyd fans.

It's 2018 and there are still some posters that assume all Floyd fans are black.
            Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            I'm perplexed that the OP actually took the time to search for a video that he could use to represent people that he doesn't even know. That's some strange shit.
            Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            He posted this at midnight so he spent all afternoon and half the night. He also posted one of "larry" as well.
            Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            Wow. Just...wow.
            Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            dude is seriously messed up in the head
            Guys you have to give the dude props for being that obsessed! Be flattered he did that. The dude is awesome. I’m amazed at his efforts lol

Comment

Why don’t you post on Floyd trying and failing miserably at reading a promo on the breakfast club power 105! That shi t was fawking hilarious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Why don’t you post on Floyd trying and failing miserably at reading a promo on the breakfast club power 105! That shi t was fawking hilarious!!!
                Make a thread and I will gladly post it..Floyd does a lot of stupid stuff outside of the ring..

Comment

Make a thread and I will gladly post it..Floyd does a lot of stupid stuff outside of the ring..
                  Don’t make me work larry come on bro

Comment

Working...
                  X