No announcement yet.

Is Manny still an elite fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
    You know if he did fight Crawford thou and got the split this forum would proceed to call Crawford overrated.
    Every fighter mentioned on this forum is either overrated, cherry picker, bum, etc. So that wouldn't surprise me

Comment

iron mike says a 50% pacquiao is good enough to beat most of the good fighters out there now....

Comment

an elite gatekeeper

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
          When is the last time he fought at 140 ? guy walks around 150 so 147 is his class.
          He was eating a steak before weigh ins. Pretty sure he could make 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Pac beats Thurman. Spence and Crawford, at this point in Pac's career. I highly doubt he can handle this 2. And if he did step up against Spence and Crawford, and If ever he does win it against any of this 2. Pac will be battered and bruised to the very end, a total war, and will be nursing that bruise even after the fight.

Not sure I want to see Pac get damaged in the final stages of his career. I just want a fan friendly fight for him as a farewell tour.

Thurman, Broner, Khan, Loma. All winnable fights for Pac.
            Out of all those names mentioned I don’t see PED-Man beating any one but Broner without his shakes and injections, and even then I’m not convinced he’d beat those guys.

He should never have stopped juicing and he’d have looked like he did Saturday night against Horn.

Comment

If he's still winning belts then i say definitely. Even though its pointless i would love to see Pac-Horn 2 i enjoying Horn catching @ss whoopins.

Comment

Working...
              X