Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Why do you hate Wilder?
He's with Al Haymon 3 10.00%
He's not a good fighter 17 56.67%
Other (explain in post) 10 33.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2016, 08:53 AM #1
Banned

Quoted: 2651 Post(s)
about.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,500,000,000,701,952.00
One of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. knowledgeable poster, keep it up - Omowale Tribe Fuckin retarded Negrita - El-blanco Sit on this you cunt. - denium Thanks for the translation - about.thousands 
No Message - Santa_ 
Default Why do you hate Deontay Wilder?

Wilder is a great ambassador for the Heavyweight division. He's serious about the sport. He isn't out getting into trouble outside the ring. He's a positive influence in his community, always doing charity work. He says the right things inside the ring and does the right things outside the ring. Doesn't get fat and lazy when he's not fighting. He stays active, one of the most active heavyweight champions in decades. We all know his skills leave a lot to be desired but he keeps on winning. Malik Scott was supposed to expose him, it didn't happen. Then Stiverne was really supposed to expose his limited boxing skills and his stamina. Wilder went 12 rounds and easily came away with the victory while sending Stiverne to the hospital for dehydration because his stamina wasn't up to par.Szpilka being a southpaw with decent skills did give Wilder some issues but that jab was landing with frequency. That cut on Szpilka's eye didn't just appear outta nowhere. He also landed 42% of his power shots and 30% overall to Szpilka's 27%.

He took two entertaining voluntary fights while Povetkin kept delaying the mandatory. He attempted to get a fight with Glazkov but he and his team decided to go the easier route and strip Fury in order to fight Martin for the IBF title. Szpilka was the next best available fighter and as it turns out Szpilka was better than Glazkov. People who complain about Wilder fighting Molina and Duhaupas conveniently forget the soft touches Fraizer, Ali and all other champs took after winning their titles.

You've got Tyson Fury spouting his Jesus freak hate. [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] and [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] and [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] But once again Wilder takes the high road [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I wasn't a Wilder fan to begin with but when I saw him constantly working to get better and his love for the sport he made me a fan. Where does this hate for Wilder come from? I can understand not being a fan of his boxing skills but I don't understand the irrational hate he receives.
about.thousands is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-17-2016, 08:56 AM #2
06-15

Quoted: 1607 Post(s)
BKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,011,390,373.77
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy New Year Bro, All the bet for 2016 - Rocky... Happy 10 years - HughJass Elite Counter-Insurgent - //// No Message - King Krusher 

Definitely not hate, but the goofball antics do not make him likeable.
BKM- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 08:59 AM #3
Banned

about.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond repute
One of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. knowledgeable poster, keep it up - Omowale Tribe Fuckin retarded Negrita - El-blanco Sit on this you cunt. - denium Thanks for the translation - about.thousands 
No Message - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKM- View Post
Definitely not hate, but the goofball antics do not make him likeable.
Why do the goofball antics make Fury likeable? And what goofball antics?
Old 01-17-2016, 09:03 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3979 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 74,471,240,780,321,044,561,920.00
Total Points: 75,471,240,780,321,042,464,768.00
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 &quot;Location: Ancient Egypt.&quot; Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

I don't hate him, I dislike him.

Why?

Because he's a manufactured champion, he's one dimensional as hell and is corny as hell outside of the ring.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 09:11 AM #5
06-15

BKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond repute
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy New Year Bro, All the bet for 2016 - Rocky... Happy 10 years - HughJass Elite Counter-Insurgent - //// No Message - King Krusher 

Quote:
Originally Posted by about.thousands View Post
Why do the goofball antics make Fury likeable? And what goofball antics?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

And I just noticed you're a race-card peddler. Don't mind me.
Old 01-17-2016, 09:17 AM #6
Russian Bot

Quoted: 3705 Post(s)
SuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 250,000,000,000,100,088,676,352.00
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Because he's a fraud, and comes out with stuff like this - http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=16289951
and this - [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
SuperHanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 09:19 AM #7
Banned

No Message - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKM- View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

And I just noticed you're a race-card peddler. Don't mind me.
Celebrating after a KO is a goofball antic? I guess 99% of boxers are goofballs. Are soccer player goofballs for celebrating after a goal? Are football players goofballs for celebrating after a TD? Are golfers goofballs for celebrating after a hole-in-one?
Old 01-17-2016, 09:21 AM #8
Banned

No Message - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Because he's a fraud, and comes out with stuff like this - http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=16289951
and this - [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
He's a fraud because he thinks and declares he's the best HW in the world? What do you expect him to say, "Well I have a HW belt but I'm really not that good an there are plenty of HW's who will beat me"? I don't want any fighter with a defeatist attitude. I just bought a World's Greatest Dad coffee mug. Am I a fraud?
Old 01-17-2016, 09:23 AM #9
06-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by about.thousands View Post
Celebrating after a KO is a goofball antic? I guess 99% of boxers are goofballs. Are soccer player goofballs for celebrating after a goal? Are football players goofballs for celebrating after a TD? Are golfers goofballs for celebrating after a hole-in-one?
He does cringe worthy 'ghetto dances' inbetween rounds too not just after fights, I can't find other gifs of it but it was especially bad against Stiverne. That and his ghetto gangsta thug shtick, yes they make him an unlikeable goofball. It's not the type of goofing I can appriciate, others like you do. Tyson Fury's act is entertaining to me mostly because it's all an act.
Old 01-17-2016, 09:23 AM #10
God of War

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
Pain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 309,067,770,447,725,454,163,968.00
Total Points: 309,067,770,447,725,454,163,968.00
thanks for fast payoff!!! - Psylence83 Cheers! - Psylence83 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 

strong word, I wouldnt hate someone I dont know personally, you probably mean "dislike" but neither because I smell Wilder vs Povetkin!!!!
Pain~Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
ali, boxing, champion, fraizer, fury, heavyweight, szpilka, tyson, wbc, wilder

User Tag List