Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gassiev: Usyk Showed I Need More Work, I'll Return Stronger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gassiev: Usyk Showed I Need More Work, I'll Return Stronger

Former world champion Murat Gassiev (26-1, 19 KOs) is promising to return even stronger in the future. On Saturday night in Moscow, Gassiev lost a twelve round unanimous decision to Oleksandr Usyk in their World Boxing Super Series final.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gassiev won me over with his attitude. I hope the kid comes back strong.

Comment

After Usyk moves up to Heavyweight we will se Gassiev vs Briedis next year maybe.

Comment

like this kid and his positive attitude

Comment

I agree. He seems like a humble guy and it is a difficult situation to be classy in after losing like that.

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Gassiev won me over with his attitude. I hope the kid comes back strong.

Comment

Total class act. He lost to the number one pound for pound fighter in boxing, there's no shame in that. I'm glad he's not letting it bother him too much, the worst thing that can happen to young dynamic fighter after a loss is that they become timid. I would still love to see him fight Bredis.

Comment

Like I said before this fight, Gassiev seems like a very nice and respectful guy. Classy in both victory and defeat. He lost to not only the best cruiserweight today, but to the best version of the best cruiserweight. I don't think that Usyk has ever boxed better than Saturday night. Gassiev is only 24, if he takes the right lesson from this fight and keeps the right attitude he can only get better.

Comment

Nice to see, you can tell he knew he lost to the better fighter at the end there, he smiled at Usyk to say you got me good. Other boxer would accuse another of “Running”

Comment

A lot of boxers could learn from Gassiev how to accept defeat gracefully.

No excuses, no bull****, no pissing and moaning.

An attitude like this bodes well for his future, if Usyk moves up as expected he could still be the dominant force at CW.

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
                    A lot of boxers could learn from Gassiev how to accept defeat gracefully.

No excuses, no bull****, no pissing and moaning.

An attitude like this bodes well for his future, if Usyk moves up as expected he could still be the dominant force at CW.
                    For real. What a great example for others.

Comment

Working...
                    X