Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd do anything for a binge with friends this weekend. Start out on a nice sunny afternoon with mugs of hefeweizen, have a nice cognac after late lunch/early dinner, more beer, throw in some shots, more beer, a vodka and redbull to keep me from nodding off, then more beer until it's time to go to bed.

But I can't. Had four and a half drinks Saturday night and my reflux did not respond well the next day. I've been getting better but I'm still too sensitive to alcohol. Very depressing.

Comment

• This fat chick is coming to hang out.

She's leaving a Taylor Swift concert now

Comment

• Now I gotta melt you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I'd do anything for a binge with friends this weekend. Start out on a nice sunny afternoon with mugs of hefeweizen, have a nice cognac after late lunch/early dinner, more beer, throw in some shots, more beer, a vodka and redbull to keep me from nodding off, then more beer until it's time to go to bed.

But I can't. Had four and a half drinks Saturday night and my reflux did not respond well the next day. I've been getting better but I'm still too sensitive to alcohol. Very depressing.
          Just take some gaviscon before you start drinking you fanny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Just take some gaviscon before you start drinking you fanny.
            Na that ain't gonna do it. This isn't your typical heartburn and there could be something more serious involved. I'm getting more tests done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Na that ain't gonna do it. This isn't your typical heartburn and there could be something more serious involved. I'm getting more tests done.
              Oh I see, damn that sucks.

Does alcohol trigger it or is it there in general?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Oh I see, damn that sucks.

Does alcohol trigger it or is it there in general?.
                In general it's mild and has improved over the past few weeks. But drinking exacerbates the hell out of it the next day and it really isn't worth it.

Comment

• Where's the blood and your battle scars?

Comment

• Gun work is official but *****s don't want that

Comment

• Tired of hearing about old *****s who had it

Comment

Working...
                      X