Lennox Lewis surprised that Anthony Joshua doesn't want to fight in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    This is false !

You even had ALL the Furys stating he was going to be to much for Joshua , while Wilder couldn't pick a winner .

Of course as always when a fighter gets blown out it tends to cause amnesia in the media and Martin literally became a bum over night .

IF that bum defeats Kownacki it will just be another bum i guess continuously climbing Wilders WBC rankings who Joshua defeated ? lol
    I’m not gonna argue with you. You win Martin was a massive prospect. Lol
    Last edited by Evil_Meat; 07-21-2018, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Why do you need to know that? That's something that you, I and the rest of the boxing fans don't need to know. All I know is that Eddie Hearn said the funds were there and available; Thereby making it legitimate offer. To my knowledge, that offer still stands and is on the table if AJ wants it. He should want to agree to it because it's a career high pay day. The $50mil guarantee plus the upside of the gate and ppv could earn them both upwards to a $100mil or more each. That's more money than he could ever dream of making in a single night at Wembley.
      You notice how these alts pop up out of nowhere talking to the poster that they want to answer, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        I have no doubt at some point they will fight outside the UK, probably Africa, the US maybe Europe (continental Europe). Joshua’s manager was on IFL the other day saying that it won’t be long before they travel because they have almost maxed out what they can do in the UK.

But they seem set on making the first ever undisputed HW championship unification to be staged in the UK, and I can respect that. It would be a special event here. Something we have never seen before.

At the end of the day all these guys saying Joshua needs to do this or that are way off. Joshua has put himself in the position where he is the money man and in that role he can pretty much do what he wants to point.

Maybe he can make more in Vegas, but if he wants to do in the Uk then that’s his prerogative. He is the one bringing the investors and the sponsors to the table.
        cool story about AJ bringing the "investors and sponsors"

meanwhile wilders team are the ones who came up with the 50 mil for AJ that even eddie couldnt get for him back home

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Lewis was fighting washed out Tyrell Biggs and Levi Billups at the stage Joshua defeated Klitchko that was fight 19 .

His first title defense was a shot Tony Tucker , he lost in his 4th defense . It took him over 2 years to win his belt back .

It took Lewis 9 years to become undisputed champion and was never a unified champion either until then .

You cant seriously tell me Lewis resume is better in the same time frame and penalize Joshua bc hes not an ATG bc Lewis had a 14 year career ? lol
          He's mad because Joshua is a ****en coward and Lennox knows it lmao. Nobody cares about your "Joshua was better at this stage" ****** thoughts. Bowe ducked Lewis and Lennox won his title because a coward wouldn't fight him and wou,d rather throw his title in the garbage. Fighters lose. You're boy wont even take that chance because he's a ****en coward. He's a *****. You're mad that Lennox sees though this fraud. And you're trying to dis Lewis!!!???

Lewis has Americas respect and is one of the greatest heavies who ever lived. So **** your "Joshua at this stage" foolery. Nobody here is buying your blatant dick blowing of Joshua. Day after day they **** on you and Eddie says, keep up the good work Jugglenuts I mean Juggernaut, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            You notice how these alts pop up out of nowhere talking to the poster that they want to answer, lmao.
            Yes I've noticed that. Most of them have recently opened those accounts with only two or three posts on them. While some of them use accounts that have reputations in the red with a few hundred posts on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              cool story about AJ bringing the "investors and sponsors"

meanwhile wilders team are the ones who came up with the 50 mil for AJ that even eddie couldnt get for him back home
              If the deal was legit,I promise you the people coming up with $50mill weren’t doing it on the back of Deontay Wilder. They were trying to get a piece of Joshua. That’s what I mean when I say he is the one bringing them to the table.

Comment

If the deal was legit,I promise you the people coming up with $50mill weren’t doing it on the back of Deontay Wilder. They were trying to get a piece of Joshua. That’s what I mean when I say he is the one bringing them to the table.
                Who cares why they were doing anything lmao. The money was legit and not even Hearn denies this. Your boy chose to fight at home probably on the advice of tiny teef. Being the A side at home doesn't give you the right to dictate rematch clauses and flat fees. He's not a universal A side. He can't go anywhere and demand 20-30 mil or more a fight. He only does that in the U.K.

Wilder is a champion in his own right. Hearn who is an amateur when it comes to making big fights won't even negotiate with Haymon who has made fights that have quadrupled or more what Joshua has made. That tells some me one thing. Joshua is scared.

Joshua is one fight away from being the undisputed champion and he lets Hearn do the talking. Wilder can't get a percentage or a rematch clause in the uk because they actually think that being the A side in the uk means he's the A side hvw champion of the world, lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Who cares why they were doing anything lmao. The money was legit and not even Hearn denies this. Your boy chose to fight at home probably on the advice of tiny teef. Being the A side at home doesn't give you the right to dictate rematch clauses and flat fees. He's not a universal A side. He can't go anywhere and demand 20-30 mil or more a fight. He only does that in the U.K.

Wilder is a champion in his own right. Hearn who is an amateur when it comes to making big fights won't even negotiate with Haymon who has made fights that have quadrupled or more what Joshua has made. That tells some me one thing. Joshua is scared.

Joshua is one fight away from being the undisputed champion and he lets Hearn do the talking. Wilder can't get a percentage or a rematch clause in the uk because they actually think that being the A side in the uk means he's the A side hvw champion of the world, lmfao.
                  Yes and no. He won’t generate 30mill anywhere he goes, but negotiations will always have the angle of “I can make $30mill in the UK, if you want me to travel then you need to match or beat that”

So in a way, yes he can demand those purses anywhere he goes, because if he doesnt get those purses, then he isn’t going to leave the UK.

The 50mill offer to AJ is proof of that. He hasn’t done more than half a milk or so viewers in the Us for any of his fights, no way he generates that kind of cash over there. But they needed to put that kind of money together if they wanted him to entertain a fight in the US. As it turns out, Joshua wants to stay in the UK, which is his perogative as the man bringing in the money.

Comment

Yes and no. He won’t generate 30mill anywhere he goes, but negotiations will always have the angle of “I can make $30mill in the UK, if you want me to travel then you need to match or beat that”

So in a way, yes he can demand those purses anywhere he goes, because if he doesnt get those purses, then he isn’t going to leave the UK.

The 50mill offer to AJ is proof of that. He hasn’t done more than half a milk or so viewers in the Us for any of his fights, no way he generates that kind of cash over there. But they needed to put that kind of money together if they wanted him to entertain a fight in the US. As it turns out, Joshua wants to stay in the UK, which is his perogative as the man bringing in the money.
                    You basically just repeated yourself from the post that I quoted, lmao. Joshua is NOT the hvw champion. He can make more in the UK against Wilder...Wilder agreed to that, but he doesn't dictate flat fees or rematch clauses.

With that said, in order to make the fight for the undisputed hvw champion of the world, Wilder even agreed to a flat fee which NO fighter should do, but the rematch clause...that's a blatant out that Joshua, Eddie and Barry didn't want the fight.

A title unification should not be onesided when it comes to the rematch clause. As a fan you know that's wrong.

That's why Joshua is seen by everyone as a ****en coward. I repeat Joshua is NOT the hvw champion.

If you're going to repeat yourself again, then don't even bother responding to this post.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Why do you need to know that? That's something that you, I and the rest of the boxing fans don't need to know. All I know is that Eddie Hearn said the funds were there and available; Thereby making it legitimate offer. To my knowledge, that offer still stands and is on the table if AJ wants it. He should want to agree to it because it's a career high pay day. The $50mil guarantee plus the upside of the gate and ppv could earn them both upwards to a $100mil or more each. That's more money than he could ever dream of making in a single night at Wembley.
                      Las Vegas is corrupt to the core, you think Hearn and Joshua will risk any dodgy decisions against a American Fighter in America. You saw Wilder v Ortiz and the time out Deontay had ?

If Hometown Advantage is available for Joshua for less money, why wouldn't he go for that ? As Eddie Hearn said the difference in money is only 10M and Joshua has stated he would rather have hometown advantage than extra money.

Comment

Working...
                      X