No announcement yet.

Woman insulted as "shiksa" fights off crowd of crazed orthodox Jews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Woman insulted as "shiksa" fights off crowd of crazed orthodox Jews

There’s a lot of meme potential in this video.

Short version: Orthodox Jews are protesting in Jerusalem against being drafted into the military. A car driven by a female soldier gets caught up in their protest and blocked. When the woman gets out of the car, she is insulted in very revealing terms.

Video footage of the protest shows the soldier as she attempts to help her car navigate the crowd. Several dozen protesters harass her, spitting on her and calling her a “whore” and a “shiksa” — a pejorative Yiddish term for a non-Jewish woman.

When they press against her, she fights back.

https://diversitymachtfrei.wordpress...a-fights-back/

augh man...bwa hahahahaha.
    i'm not going to go there.

Comment

That video is like playing Where’s Waldo, with Georges. Where’s Georges? I’m pretty sure I spotted him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post

Short version: Orthodox Jews are protesting in Jerusalem against being drafted into the military. A car driven by a female soldier gets caught up in their protest and blocked. When the woman gets out of the car, she is insulted in very revealing terms.

Video footage of the protest shows the soldier as she attempts to help her car navigate the crowd. Several dozen protesters harass her, spitting on her and calling her a “whore” and a “shiksa” — a pejorative Yiddish term for a non-Jewish woman.

Fake azz othoodox idiots. Their brand of Judaism is a recent sect, some Rabbi warped their minds.

I actually argued with several of my atheistic Jewish brothers about the misuse of the word orthodox. Yiddish is a Germanic -esq addition to Judaism. They got pissed,then admitted that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob probably would laugh at the traditions & attire these orthodox cowards wear.

King Saul, David, Solomon, etc would butcher their coward azzes.

Comment

I'm gonna get me some of them little jew curls.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post

Where are the feminists and what do they have to say about this?

Comment

Working...
            X