Showtime All Access: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime All Access: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

enjoy!!

the fuq is this guy doing? LMAO! lookin like they got this from that Friday song music video.

Last edited by Straight Up; 07-29-2017, 04:21 AM.

That was terrible just showed what happened in the press conferences I've already watched

Comment

Boring.

I still laugh Floyd on the credits listed as "Executive Producer"

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
        That was terrible just showed what happened in the press conferences I've already watched
        Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        Boring.

I still laugh Floyd on the credits listed as "Executive Producer"
        i thought there was going to be something else like the training they are doing. i know floyd's gonna win but i just wanted to see how mcgregor does it for the reality show since he's got the entertaining side rather than floyd.

well it's mayweather promotions so it's more about throwing the money, *****ez and whatnot.

Comment

heres the trailer...

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            Artem Lobov looks like a Make A Wish kid.

First episode all a rehash of the pressers, which I watched like that sh^t was the new Star Wars on opening day, so all old news to me. Seen some behind the scenes stuff that made it worthwhile enough to have viewed I guess, but overall if you watched the pressers or the highlights of the pressers you saw All Access Episode 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Artem Lobov looks like a Make A Wish kid.

First episode all a rehash of the pressers, which I watched like that sh^t was the new Star Wars on opening day, so all old news to me. Seen some behind the scenes stuff that made it worthwhile enough to have viewed I guess, but overall if you watched the pressers or the highlights of the pressers you saw All Access Episode 1.
              check out the dude doing the finger

Comment

Working...
              X