Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think that sugar ray Robinson is the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CharlieZelepuss View Post
    the dude wasn't so much of a welterweight but a middle weight. Canelo or the charlo brothers would've whoop his anus like a whipped *****
    No, Robinson was a natural welterweight. That's the weight he primed at and was most dominant at. He fought at middleweight when he was past his best. Robinson was also rated at lightweight where he beat world champion Sammy Angott in a non-title fight. Robinson competed at Featherweight and lightweight as a dominant amateur.

So for a fantasy match between prime Robinson and a modern champion it's got to be at welterweight. So we're talking the likes of Amir Khan, Tim Bradley and Danny Garcia vs Robinson.

Don't bother replying. I know who your going to pick anyway judging by your trolling theme.

Comment

Potentially one of the worst breakdowns of a fighters style ever in the OP

Flurrys of unnecessary punches

**** sake

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
        No, Robinson was a natural welterweight. That's the weight he primed at and was most dominant at. He fought at middleweight when he was past his best. Robinson was also rated at lightweight where he beat world champion Sammy Angott in a non-title fight. Robinson competed at Featherweight and lightweight as a dominant amateur.

So for a fantasy match between prime Robinson and a modern champion it's got to be at welterweight. So we're talking the likes of Amir Khan, Tim Bradley and Danny Garcia vs Robinson.

Don't bother replying. I know who your going to pick anyway judging by your trolling theme.
        And to dovetail in your excellent commentary: we don't even have footage of prime, best Robinson.

Comment

I don't get it with people like you. All you Ali and Robinson penis riders are like one of those shallow minded teen girls that watch MTV and thinks Beiber is a great musician. You're ****ed up and shallow. Go back and watch Robinson and contemplate on it you ****in fool.
          So when you put the rubber on? take your hat off, make sure its good and tight and roll it over your head...you know that thing with the point on it that sits in your shoulders?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            And to dovetail in your excellent commentary: we don't even have footage of prime, best Robinson.
            It's a myth that there's no footage of welterweight Robinson. Stuff exists but it's rare. Think it's more later welterweight Robinson though. Probably coming to the end of his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              Ignore and hopefully it goes away!

nite kids
              So why don't you then?

Comment

I believe Ray Leonard is better than him.

Comment

Dude just because you're fking blind and is a sheep minded ****** doesn't mean that I'm wrong. Robinson and Ali would get raped fighting any decent boxers of this era. Their styles are outdated and no sane career boxers would ever attempt to mimic them way of styles these days.
                  It does make you a halfwit, though.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Insightful analysis at its best...This Op deserves to be crowned...Why haven't other's seen this!!!??? Well let the crowning commence lol and who said anything about kingship?

This is what happens when Elroy does not wear a rubber and has company in mom's basement.
                    Its common to casuals and not knownadgle people,they dont get the concept of a time.

If you show somebody Maradona then Messi he will tell you Messi is miles ahead.well atleast Maradona was World Champion

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                      It does make you a halfwit, though.
                      as i said concept of a time ,they dont get itt

Comment

Working...
                      X