No announcement yet.

Higher ATG Ranking: Lebron or Kobe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    when you're talking about kobe and lebron it is. lebron is a more wwell rounded basketball player, he jus hasn't accomplished what kobe has [IE he doesn't have the rings.]

how you can wtach or talk about basketball when you hate blacks is beyond me .

dindus gonna dindu, amiright?
    kobe is the slightly better offensive player. but lebron is the better overall two way player. and rings are a team accomplishment, that's why russell is never really considered for GOAT status despite having 11 rings because he shot 44% from the field, 50% from the line for his career, is woefully undersized at 6'9, 225lbs, and is devoid of any semblance of offensive big men game.

as for your MSNBC rachel maddow post, i dont hate blacks, i hate dindus. there is a HUGE difference. there are dindus in all ethnicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      kobe is the slightly better offensive player. but lebron is the better overall two way player. and rings are a team accomplishment, that's why russell is never really considered for GOAT status despite having 11 rings because he shot 44% from the field, 50% from the line for his career, is woefully undersized at 6'9, 225lbs, and is devoid of any semblance of offensive big men game.

as for your MSNBC rachel maddow post, i dont hate blacks, i hate dindus. there is a HUGE difference. there are dindus in all ethnicity.

i don't watch cable news. i don't even get the channels. and i'm a salesman in an executive position. hardly an occupation that benefits from liberal politics . hard concept to understand when you probably don't even work, i get it.

what you're doing is responding to somebody who knows your a racist by grouping them in with the opposition to your political beliefs. basic tribalism. you're the one with a bone in your nose, and you call blacks dumb

Comment

no way, Lebron hasnt even passed up magic yet....

Comment

Of course, Lebron. Love has 3 rings playing with the most dominant player I'm NBA history, second to, or tied with MJ. Im talking about, he played with absolute peak Shaq.

Difference is, Lebron is Shaq on his teams, and not the side kick. Also, Pau should've won Finals MVP when they beat the Celtics.

Comment

Working...
          X