Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adderall for final exams....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've taken adderall before and it turns you into a work-demon. You will work nonstop for hours, and not get tired and be thirsty to get more work done.

But if you're really serious about your career, if you're studying something because it's what you really what you want to do, then you don't need any cheat drugs.

If you earn something, then nothing and nobody will ever be able to take it from you.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post

i will experiment with it on Saturday, my girl and I will have a study session at her university(were am transferring) Ill take it on the morning with a complete meal for sures. I got 2 40 mg. lets see how it goes. Do u think i should take 1 the day of the exam? or just for the study session?
      ill post on here next week after finals
      If you only got 2 from your friend, I would suggest only using them for your study sessions

Comment

damn Strattera huh. my brother actually takes those...hmmm i might just hit em up! but ill try vynace for sures

extended release means that it will work throughout the day correct? I got 2 finals on tuesday so i should take it in the morning?

btw the pills are 40mg. i was thinking of ripping 1 open and drinkin half of one or should i do it complete?
        I taken Strattera and Adderall.

Strattera takes weeks to work effectively, while Adderall is instant.

FWIW I'm actually off of both and looking into Nootropics as an all natural/ approach.

Comment

i know thats what they keep on telling me bro. but i really want to get B's for my GPA instead of C's. I got 3 B's(i can bump 1 into a A) and 2 C's(i can bump 1 C into a B forsures)
          Next spring ill be transferring to a university so you know the deal. GPA's. And as for that history exam well it was an online course and he gave us a review for that final with 100 questions and only 50 will be on the exam (and i hate history bro)
          all the others are fine but am just worried for that class. but since ill be focused minus well study for the rest.

thanks for the info G.. Have u ever taken any of this stuff?

i will experiment with it on Saturday, my girl and I will have a study session at her university(were am transferring) Ill take it on the morning with a complete meal for sures. I got 2 40 mg. lets see how it goes. Do u think i should take 1 the day of the exam? or just for the study session?
          ill post on here next week after finals

Yeah, I've taken it before. I've had adderall and vyvanse.

So you have two 40mg ones.... The first day/your main study day is going to be Saturday? So what I would do is wake up Saturday morning, early like around 8-9AM and eat breakfast. Chill for a minute, let the food start to digest and get ready for the day, etc. Then take the first adderall and just go from there. Go to school with her and start studying. You'll feel it, and you'll know when it kicks in. DO NOT take the next one that same day, you'll be good with one. Also I recommend you do NOT take the next one on Sunday. Study without it on Sunday, and then take the next one the morning of your actual exam, if you wish. It would benefit you to take a good, long and hard look at your notes after you take it the day of your exam. You'll soak all that **** in like a sponge.

Does she know you're going to take it? If not, just a warning: She will most likely know you're high AF off something. Lol. You'll probably be talking non-stop and I reckon she'll notice your super-human focus/craving of knowledge. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid X View Post

FWIW I'm actually off of both and looking into Nootropics as an all natural/ approach.
            Liftmode.com sells "noopept" and it's probably the cheapest site you'll find for stuff like this. Check it out (no company rep)

I've never taken stuff like that but I know someone who does and he bought it from there

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
              Yeah, I've taken it before. I've had adderall and vyvanse.

So you have two 40mg ones.... The first day/your main study day is going to be Saturday? So what I would do is wake up Saturday morning, early like around 8-9AM and eat breakfast. Chill for a minute, let the food start to digest and get ready for the day, etc. Then take the first adderall and just go from there. Go to school with her and start studying. You'll feel it, and you'll know when it kicks in. DO NOT take the next one that same day, you'll be good with one. Also I recommend you do NOT take the next one on Sunday. Study without it on Sunday, and then take the next one the morning of your actual exam, if you wish. It would benefit you to take a good, long and hard look at your notes after you take it the day of your exam. You'll soak all that **** in like a sponge.

Does she know you're going to take it? If not, just a warning: She will most likely know you're high AF off something. Lol. You'll probably be talking non-stop and I reckon she'll notice your super-human focus/craving of knowledge. lol
              have you really benefited from taking on the day of the exam? never been a fan of that

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid X View Post

i cycle on and off aniracetam. it works well for me, and its relatively cheap. but nothing beats a good ol' amphetamine lol

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
                  have you really benefited from taking on the day of the exam? never been a fan of that
                  I've never even tried it on the day of an exam.

It seems he was insistent on taking both so I figured taking it the day of would lock him in for an intense study-sesh and he'd get a final "soak" of all the info and it would be fresh in his mind, before the exam.

But yeah, ideally I would say use it on just a study-day

Comment

Don't listen to the betas OP, take it.

You ever see that movie Limitless? Literally how you feel.

Comment

it sounds like you're in the intro stage as an undergraduate. you really shouldn't need serious drugs like Adderall to pass your exams, particularly if they are introductory classes.

drink some coffee. get to the library, or some place where you won't be distracted, and study.

and finally....

"minus well?"
                      i hope that's a typo. i'd kick you out of school [physically] if you handed me a paper with "minus well" on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X