Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love dogs, i like coffee. What about you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Coffee is not supposed to upset your stomach. If coffee makes you ****, you probably have gastritis. Another symptom is if other acidic juices like Orange juice and other foods give you abdominal bloating. You may be fine, but it wouldn't hurt to ask your doc to check you up for gastritis. Coffee contains a certain acid.
    Caffeine is known to have a laxative effect.

Comment

My wife wants to get a puppy - a Labrador puppy, to be specific. I don't want a dog right now, though. Maybe later.

Double espresso.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab is Right View Post
        Coffee doesn't make me s.hit....I internally combust all my s.hit.... and turn it into conversation. Cheese is a yellow beef, a milky yellow treat that i like to keep discreet, cheese wise, french bree, score it, whack garlic cloves into said scores, 5/6 mins in the oven so its melted, crusty bread, GET DIPPING!

Come join me...

You're the man Jab.

Comment

I drink my coffee with 4 creams and 15 splenda.

One time, at the coffee shop at Borders, I asked for an iced coffee. The chick, must have been new, when I asked for iced coffee, she looked at me kind of confused and asked me, "iced coffee?" I said, "yes" - she gave me a hot coffee, she added a couple cubes of ice, wtf!!!!!

I just remembered! When I was a teen, I used to work at Texaco Gas Station. I had just made a fresh pot of coffee. This Mexican guy comes in and asked me if the coffee was fresh, "fresco?" I said, "yes, " he said, "ok." So he stood by the coffee for like 5 minutes. I was busy so I was't paying much attention to him until he asked me, "is it hot now?" - wtf????????

Comment

Do Americans not drink coffee with milk, keep hearing cream a lot?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Do Americans not drink coffee with milk, keep hearing cream a lot?.
              I'm not American, as in white, but I grew up drinking coffee with milk... now, when I make coffee at home, I just add 1/2 cup of milk with water and skip the creamer.

I remember when I was a kid in Mexico, my uncles would make me some delicious coffee with recently milked cow milk and cinnamon.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                I'm not American, as in white, but I grew up drinking coffee with milk... now, when I make coffee at home, I just add 1/2 cup of milk with water and skip the creamer.

I remember when I was a kid in Mexico, my uncles would make me some delicious coffee with recently milked cow milk and cinnamon.
                I bet you can get some quality fresh coffee in regions of central America.

Comment

I hate dogs, coffee sucks

Comment

Just brought "Todd", my big little buddy in from his morning constitutionals and am sitting' down enjoying a hot cup of "Joe"......no other way I'd rather start my mornings.

Comment

I like coffee and I can't stand dogs. I also can't stand people who get all emotional when you don't like dogs.

Comment

Working...
                      X