Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner added to Mayweather card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner added to Mayweather card?

I know boxrec have been wrong in the past about upcoming fights but most of the time there pretty spot on. They have Broner listed to fight.

http://boxrec.com/date_search.php?yyyy=2013&mm=5&dd=4

Obviously there is enough time to train and he didnt have a hard fight in rees. Any idea of opponent? Pretty sure he is going to share some 24/7 time with. Mayweather, Mayweather Sr & Broner on 24/7....

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
    I know boxrec have been wrong in the past about upcoming fights but most of the time there pretty spot on. They have Broner listed to fight.

http://boxrec.com/date_search.php?yyyy=2013&mm=5&dd=4

Obviously there is enough time to train and he didnt have a hard fight in rees. Any idea of opponent? Pretty sure he is going to share some 24/7 time with. Mayweather, Mayweather Sr & Broner on 24/7....
    I don't see them giving us that much.

May vs Anyone
    Trout vs Alv
    Broner vs Whoever

sounds too good to be true. The PPV King and the two biggest young stars all in one card

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      I don't see them giving us that much.

May vs Anyone
      Trout vs Alv
      Broner vs Whoever

sounds too good to be true. The PPV King and the two biggest young stars all in one card
      Yeah but GBP are always crapping on about how they want to put the biggest cards together. This is there chance. Plus Broner prob always wanted to fight on a Mayweather card, not going to get too many more oppourtunites. Gives him great exposure/hyping him as the next Floyd/cash cow.

He will prob fight some midget tomato can, make a nice payday, and get all the benfits of being on the biggest card of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
        Yeah but GBP are always crapping on about how they want to put the biggest cards together. This is there chance. Plus Broner prob always wanted to fight on a Mayweather card, not going to get too many more oppourtunites. Gives him great exposure/hyping him as the next Floyd/cash cow.

He will prob fight some midget tomato can, make a nice payday, and get all the benfits of being on the biggest card of the year.
        it would be a great card

Floyd's first fight coming out of jail
        Trout vs Alv to see who's for real
        then the entertaining Broner

Comment

Floyd said he wanted to add Adrian to the card to get him some 24/7 time so this would'nt be a surprise just means I need to be in the arena early.

Comment

whats up with anthony peterson? he hasn't fought in a while. i think that would be a nice fight. or linares.

Comment

Broner-Ray Beltran would be a decent fight for that card~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Broner-Ray Beltran would be a decent fight for that card~
                That's what I was going to say. 4Corner's suggested that fight and it's a good idea.

I think Broner would take a pay cut for his usual pay day's to have some 24/7 time and to be on Mayweather's undercard.

I think it's possible.

Comment

This would be a great ppv with broner on it. Who knows? Maybe that's the hold up in announcing the fight. Maybe that's why Floyd couldn't give rg that extra money cuz they gotta pay broner too. Maybe he was "the problem".

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    That's what I was going to say. 4Corner's suggested that fight and it's a good idea.

I think Broner would take a pay cut for his usual pay day's to have some 24/7 time and to be on Mayweather's undercard.

I think it's possible.
                    I think he would do it, it is good exposure. It could be a good fight Beltran is pretty tough and has decent skills, although Broner is far superior to Lundy and Kim.

Plus Beltran is extra cheap thus can use that to pay Broner more.

Comment

Working...
                    X