No announcement yet.

Even harold lederman had castillo winning the first fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even harold lederman had castillo winning the first fight

Not beating a dead horse but, after looking at punch throw each round and just the aggression alone with power punching shot thrown gives castillo the win... All the commentators except from big george had castillo winning the fight... What say true boxing fans about the decision???

alot of ringsiders had jmm beating manny in the 2nd fight..matter fact most did..whats your point?? 6 judges said floyd won both fights..cant say that bout the manny-and jmm fights

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      alot of ringsiders had jmm beating manny in the 2nd fight..matter fact most did..whats your point?? 6 judges said floyd won both fights..cant say that bout the manny-and jmm fights
      was just about the say that (JMM-Pac), beat me to it

Comment

Dam larry, don,t be so defensive.... You mean to tell me that you watched that fight and truly had mayweather winning??? Dude, i know your a fan of floyd,s but you have to know in your heart that floyd lost that fight.... I mean, i like pac but, he lost to morales... I know that... So i,m not going to say he won when he didn,t... First the fatboys break up and now this....

Comment

look at floyds face after the fight

and look at manny's after both jmm fight.

Comment

Comment

floyd has a lot of losses.......................unofficial but true.................floyd's "0" is a figment of their imagination..............

Comment

castillo got robbed

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
                  Dam larry, don,t be so defensive.... You mean to tell me that you watched that fight and truly had mayweather winning??? Dude, i know your a fan of floyd,s but you have to know in your heart that floyd lost that fight.... I mean, i like pac but, he lost to morales... I know that... So i,m not going to say he won when he didn,t... First the fatboys break up and now this....
                  it was close but the early rounds sealed the deal for floyd..then he gave castillo an IMMEDIATE rematch to silence the critics..dont be so defensive???why bring up a fight from damn near 10 years ago..then say im defensive when i bring up a fight from 3 years ago???jmm outbxed manny 2 times and won more rounds in both fights.....floyd got 2 ud's..manny got a draw and a sd

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                    floyd has a lot of losses.......................unofficial but true.................floyd's "0" is a figment of their imagination..............
                    list them please.................this should be good

Comment

Working...
                    X