Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd so obsessed with Pacs finances and promotional deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd claims he keeps all his Money does Al Haymon work for free ? Does his *** boyfriend Leonard Ellerbee work for free ? Does Crack head Roger work for free ? Does his 4 steroid goons who guard him work for free ? or do they all love him that all they want is a piece of his little tiny friend

Comment

U ask this but when a article about floyd owing the irs pops up ur all happy and saying hes broke and bla bla bla

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        If crying about why Pac is getting all the praise, attention, and recognition and not him isnt insecure, I dont know what is.
        That doesn't sound like he's insecure about himself. When have you ever heard him doubt himself? Do you know what insecure means? Mayweather is very cocky. Like I said insecure is the last word that describes him

Comment

Originally posted by JHAVIS View Post
          That doesn't sound like he's insecure about himself. When have you ever heard him doubt himself? Do you know what insecure means? Mayweather is very cocky. Like I said insecure is the last word that describes him
          Exactly, if anything Mayweather is over sure and confident about himself.

Comment

Originally posted by JHAVIS View Post
            It's just a front bro:

Arrogance is a defense against vulnerability and insecurity, often learned in childhood when parents constantly criticize a child for not being good enough. The person is so afraid of being seen as unworthy or incompetent, that they immediately throw up a defensive shield against any possible attack. This defense protects them for a while, but everyone else sees that it is false.

In the end, they lose credibility and respect — the thing they fear most.
            sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              Exactly, if anything Mayweather is over sure and confident about himself.
              He was confident enough to leave Top Rank.

Comment

Working...
              X