Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you rather have first thing in the morning coffee or sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What would you rather have first thing in the morning coffee or sex?

Some of you might think I stupid but I rather have coffee first thing in the morning than sex. I don't feel sexy when I wake up so why should I have sex with my bad morning Breath. How about you guys?

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    Some of you might think I stupid but I rather have coffee first thing in the morning than sex. I don't feel sexy when I wake up so why should I have sex with my bad morning Breath. How about you guys?
    What are you, a girl?

Comment

Trigger, are you telling me that if your mrs stuck her toes in your mouth early in the morning, you wouldn't suck on those bad boys?

Comment

I can't function for **** without coffee in the morning. I'd have a harder time getting it up and the girl is usually dry as fuck. Of course there's artificial lube but still, I'd prefer to wake up properly first.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I can't function for **** without coffee in the morning. I'd have a harder time getting it up and the girl is usually dry as fuck. Of course there's artificial lube but still, I'd prefer to wake up properly first.
          What a grizzly tale.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
            not some. only noobs do....eventually theyll discover that ur a stupid gay...and sensitive black man.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
              What a grizzly tale.
              ?????????????

Comment

I only feel like sex in the morning if I've got morning wood (which is probably 3 out of 7 days).

If I'm not in a sexy mood, my girl will usually just w*nk me off as we watch funny youtube videos or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  ?????????????
                  Peace and love, my Italian neighbour.

Comment

this is honestly a tough one. lmao. I can't believe that i am actually writing this.

Comment

Working...
                    X