No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by O V O X O View Post
    Nobody cares about this thread anymore, mate.
    It was once a great thing to the lounge, it is no more. You need to accept it, move on.
    Nobody else has to care. When I drink and I'm home, I post in it. I don't spam your threads with nonsense and ****sexual references.

Comment

• Aye, tis Derrang'd charac'tr is a fookin wanker. Dis fookin lad knows one ting: and dat is the dev'ls water....

I dunt go nere' de stuff, I'm a fookin top m'ddlweight boxer, and cunt be slow'd down wit it...

Comment

• Andy, you told me you'd drink me under the table. Now you're saying you don't drink?

Not buying it. You were spotted pissed with Ricky Hatton in Edinburgh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Andy, you told me you'd drink me under the table. Now you're saying you don't drink?

Not buying it. You were spotted pissed with Ricky Hatton in Edinburgh.
          It tis call'd de Irish blarney, lad. I'm a pro'fession'l fighter, you are a pro'fession'l da'runk...

Comment

• U watching tonights fight Georges?

Comment

• Yea I'm gonna. I figured I can just fly over there in my private jet and take my permanently reserved front-row seat that I have for every sporting event in the world.

Comment

• Comment

• Yo D, I found a beer store that sold that beer I asked you about. It wasnt all that great. You could taste the chocolate, but it was waaaaaay yo thick and heavy for me. I want to try it with some Hagen Daz Vanilla Ice now....

Comment

• Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                    Yo D, I found a beer store that sold that beer I asked you about. It wasnt all that great. You could taste the chocolate, but it was waaaaaay yo thick and heavy for me. I want to try it with some Hagen Daz Vanilla Ice now....

Whats up pelirojo.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I'm currently drinking the blood of my fiance's period. It doesn't get me "drunk", rather, it gives me a pulsating bratwurst.

Comment

Working...
                      X